Why become a member? ×

Eric Clapton: Life in 12 Bars, Film and Q&A 12th Jan 2018

Grangur

For 1 night only, this film is showing in Cineworld cinemas in the UK. 

As I understand it you can see a documentary and after there will be a Q&A session with Eric. I have no connection with Cineworld or the film. I'm only posting as I've got my tickets, maybe others would like to go too?

Place to book:  https://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/eric-clapton-a-life-in-12-bars-plus-live-qa#/buy-tickets-by-film?for-movie=ho00005082&view-mode=list

I also saw Clapton On Sea with Sheryl, when my missus at the time bought us tickets to the Crow gig at Shepherds Bush Empire in  96  ( i think ).

I didnt know he was appearing - big surprise.  And  the missus disappearing in 99 -  another surprise

6 hours ago, Delberthot said:

He's still one of my favourite guitarists and I've read his biography many times. I'm so glad he found peace later in life. He's been one of my major influencies musically and the first time I got to see Nathan East's big beaming smile was here:

That gig was the first one I ever went to, my 13th birthday present. The quality of players onstage that day reads like a who’s who of the most successful session players of all time! Clapton of course was excellent, and happily comped away for Mark Knopfler when required.