Why become a member? ×

Eden Metro 2x10 Combo - SOLD!
£400

ajwillshire

Hi,

I've got an Eden Metro Combo that I need to sell mainly due to house space reasons. It's had a pretty easy life and in decent condition. I bought it new in 2002 or thereabouts but it's probably done fewer than 100 gigs.

As you'd expect, it sounds amazing but I just don't use it enough to justify the floorspace it takes up. 

Any sensible offers considered.

It lives in East London - collection is probably best, though I might be able to meet you part-way if you're coming a long way for it. I'm occasionally up in the Birmingham area for personal reasons if that's better for you.

Cheers,

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

According to the manual and my rather dodgy memory the metros internal speakers total 8 ohms

from the Metro manual IMPORTANT NOTE: The impedance of the internal speakers is 8 Ohms.
Remember to factor this in when determining total impedance with
additional cabinets.

If you metro has 2 off 8 ohm speakers in parallel giving a total impedance of 4 ohms it might suggest a special or the speakers have been replaced.

5 minutes ago, bumnote said:

According to the manual and my rather dodgy memory the metros internal speakers total 8 ohms

from the Metro manual IMPORTANT NOTE: The impedance of the internal speakers is 8 Ohms.
Remember to factor this in when determining total impedance with
additional cabinets.

If you metro has 2 off 8 ohm speakers in parallel giving a total impedance of 4 ohms it might suggest a special or the speakers have been replaced.

Pipped me there!

1 hour ago, bumnote said:

Its a great amp, unfortunately its a bit heavy for me these days

If only I had fitted wheels on mine and the Mrs let me keep it downstairs! Best bass gear I've ever used. Loved it. Ridiculously cheap now and vastly underrated. That's only because most folk haven't used one! Anyone who has used one will know exactly what I mean. Twin channel, down to 2ohm, more features than a thing with loads of features and a magic enhance knob. What more could a bassist want? I'm going to end up buying this aren't I? 😂

• Like 2

• ajwillshire changed the title to Eden Metro 2x10 Combo - Priced to sell: £350...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants a class combo, that can give any gear out there a run for it's money, this is it. £1600+ when new and worth every penny. What else in that realm can be bought for £350? It's a no brainer and criminally cheap!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, ajwillshire said:

Just think how great it would be to have two... 😀

Tempting, but I don't have the space - I'm already on the lookout for a 115 Nemesis cab to go with it!

GLWTS. Hopefully someone will snap it up - that's a steal for a fabulous bit of kit.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ajwillshire changed the title to Eden Metro 2x10 Combo - SOLD!
  • Dad3353 locked this topic