Why become a member? Read more... ×
Check out Guitarchat.co.uk Read more... ×
thebassist

Fodera Monarch 6 Koa - SOLD
£5200

SOLD - thanks Andy.

This Fodera Koa Monarch 6 Bolt-On is a unique and rare design. 6 strings, 33" scale length and 16.5mm bridge spacing make this the most compact 6-er Fodera build allowing the player to access all of the benefits of an extended-range instrument with maximum ease and comfort. Fast solo runs, deep pocket grooves, chording in the upper register; This bass handles it all and with authority. A mahogany body and ebony fingerboard give this bass a clear and well balanced tone with a bell-like upper register. I've photographed two small marks near the lower horn. Other than that, it's pretty much bang on.

Weight according to my bathroom scales is 10.2 pounds.

I'm based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Local pick up preferred but I would ship fully insured at the buyers expense and acceptance of risk.

No trades please. I sold this bass before but really regretted it and was lucky enough to be able to buy it back. This time it's being sold because I've saved up the funds and commissioned a new build with Fodera.

My feedback: https://basschat.co.uk/topic/231476-thebassist-feedback/

Body Woods:

• Monarch
  • Mahogany Body
  • No Tone Block
  • Koa Top (Solid)

Neck Woods:

• Ebony Fingerboard
  • Ebony Ramp
  • 3-pc. Hard Rock Maple Neck
  • Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays

Construction Specs:

• Birth Date - October 2012
  • Bolt-On Construction
  • 33" Scale Length Bolt-On
  • 6 String Configuration (16.5mm Spacing)
  • 24 Frets (Large)

Electronics Options:

• Fodera / Pope Custom 3-Band Preamp
  • Fodera / Duncan Dual Coils (Narrow)
  • Monarch Control Layout

Fodera SmugMug: https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-II/Newborn-515/

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

f6.jpg

f7.jpg

f8.jpg

Edited by thebassist
  • Like 2

I've played this a couple of times. It's a fantastic instrument, the buyer will not be disappointed.

• Thanks 1

Guest Jecklin

😮 whoa!! 

What a beauty!

Just to add that Adam is a great guy, so deal in confidence :)

I can’t believe this is still available. I really believed it would have been snapped up almost straight away.

14 minutes ago, fiatcoupe432 said:

most beautiful bass on this forum !!!

I've had the privilege to play this a couple of times, it's even nice in real life. An absolutely superb instrument.

3 minutes ago, ambient said:

I've had the privilege to play this a couple of times, it's even nice in real life. An absolutely superb instrument.

i believe you mate!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lcu1988
      All used 5 string sets cut for a 4 + 1 style headstock.
      Fodera Nickels (45-130 Tapered B)  - Used for less than an hour, did not suit my bass - £25
      Elixir Nickel (45-130) - Used for a couple of months, still life in them! - £15
      D'addario XL Nickels - Light use for month or so, not sure on gauge but think its 45-125 - £10
      DR Fat Beams - 45 - 105 (cut for Fender headstock) - Light use for a couple of weeks - £15
      Dunlop Super Bright Nickels - 45-125 BRAND NEW - £20
      Dunlop Super Bright Steel -45-125 used for 2 months - £10
      Dunlop Super Bright Nickels 30-125 BRAND NEW (I swapped out the 130 B for a 125) - £20

• By thundachopz
      Hey 
      Any tips/vsts/presets out there? Iam curtentlynusing amplitube full version with logic x pro. Any tips on other vsts? Pref free!
      Many thanks!
    • By albinokiller
      For sale is Lakland 5502 deluxe.
      Year 2009, LH3/hanson preamp and pickups, weight  9.1lb-4.13 kg, condition 9/10, crafted in Indonesia.
      Possible trades: 5 string jazz type basses - Lakland DJ5 white/maple, newer Fender Deluxe/Elite, Sadowsky Metro (with extra cash from my side) or something similar.
      Price: £1100/€1250 - insured shipping from Croatia included.
      And now pics

• By chriswilliams666
      Schroeder 410L speaker cabinet. Most people know these for being incredibly powerful, lightweight and sounding huge considering their size. This is exactly why I bought it. 

1200w with 2 front facing and 2 side facing speakers. I am near Arundel in West Sussex. 
      Gallien Krueger MB500 also for sale.

• By chrisaxe
      PRICE DROP - NOW £750
      Hi everyone,
      For tentative sale is my lovely 2016 Fender American Standard Precision Bass. This has been my main bass since I bought it new a couple of years ago. I've used it countless times in the studio and it has toured with me all over Europe. It's a great bass with a lot of mojo, and strung with LaBella flats it has that old school P-Bass tone in spades. This is one of the last American Standard Precisions made before Fender changed to the American Pro series, and features a really great sounding Custom Shop 60's pickup.
      As you can see by the photos, it has a few chips and dents in the body. None of these affect the playability in any way - they are purely cosmetic. I have tried to accurately capture these in the photos but I am happy to take some more if required. I have replaced the bridge with a slightly different Fender high mass bridge to stock, but I have included the original bridge if you would like to swap it back. Both bridges allow for you to string through the body, which is pretty cool. I have also replaced the pots and input jack as the originals were getting pretty crackly. I used the pots from this upgrade kit, but the capacitor was not replaced and is still stock - https://www.charlesguitars.co.uk/parts-shop/jazz-bass-and-p-bass/premium-vintage-precision-bass-ae-electronics-upgrade-kit . The bass sounds great, these pots are a really good upgrade to the crackly originals and have worked beautifully since.
      I also added the old school chrome bridge and pickup covers. These are not currently fitted to the bass but are included in the sale. I think they look great!
      That's about it... neck is straight, truss rod works fine. Nice low action. Just a really solid bass which sounds great, looks great and plays brilliantly.
      I will include the original hardcase and tools (truss rod and bridge alan keys etc) along with the paperwork which came with the bass.
      I am happy to ship worldwide at buyers expense.
      I'll include some links to videos and recordings below. Any questions just drop me a message!
      Chris.