Why become a member? ×

Parts and Pickups clearout
£75

Hi guys.

Going through my drawers and I have a lot of stuff seeing no use now. Worth noting none of the pickups have screws, but these are easy to come by.

1. Tonerider Precision Pickup - I believe a TRPB-1. No Screws. GONE!!!

2. Set of Entwistle JBXN Jazz bass pickups. These get a great write up, and with good reason. They are tremendously loud, very nice Jazz pickups - GONE!!!

3. Fender JJ bridge pickup. This type of pickup was on the "modern player" series Jazz bass. SOLD!!!

4. Wilkinson Jazz bass pickup set. Came in a Harley Benton. Not bad for price. £10 delivered for the pair.

5. Dunlop Strap Locks - black. bought these for a bass that I moved on before installing these. Still in box, untouched - GONE!!!

6. Black Jazz bass pickguard. 3-ply black/white/black Northwest Guitars brand, never used. Takes 10 screws (not included) - GONE!!!

7. Fender US Active Preamp. Active Fender US Preamp for P/J or Jazz basses. Needs some love (new battery compartment needs to be fitted, new Output needs to be fitted). Because of the work needed, selling for £30 delivered. Comes attached to lovely tortoiseshell P-Bass pickguard.

Edited by Harryburke14
More bits added