Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] SKC Bogart Blackstone 5 + Roland GK-3B midi pickup - VIDEO ADDED
£1900

produkt

Hey there!

I'm selling my Bogart Blackstone 5. This is a custom built with an additional Roland midi pickup, so you can use it with Roland guitar synthesizers or V-Bass systems. Hand made in Germany.
Cosmetically and functionally flawless. 
The sound is very versatile thanks to 2 Bartolini PUs and NOLL electronics.
There is a zero-fret and an adjustable nut. The sound of open strings is the best I have ever heard.
It's a wonderful guitar and it is perfect for recording. The clear low-end is very good to mix. Two of the switches and one knob are just for the midi pick up, so they have no use when you play normally through the jack. The third switch is splitting the humbucker pickup (two single coil, serial and parallel humbucker). Also there is a volume knob, pick up pan knob and a three-way equalizer.
The neck is made of carbon with a palisander fingerboard. And yes, there is a truss rod (many carbon made necks don't have one).
Very lightweight and comfortable to play.
Schaller m4 2000 tuners and ETS bridge.

A description from the manufacturer's website:

"The entry into the world of Bogart. Equipped with the legendary Blackstone Body, which gives this model its name. The special feature of the body construction is the outstanding resonance characteristic, which is far in advance of the common wooden constructions. The deciding factor of perfect resonance is the homogeneity of the materials. The focal point here is our optimized filling foam inside the body, which has exactly the same density as the clay wood alder, but has no adhesions and irregularities compared to wood. Thus, the played sound can spread completely evenly. The result is amazingly homogeneous, warm and yet very differentiated.

The tried and tested SKC carbon neck perfectly supports the body's properties. Due to the very direct approach, every sound is immediately there and equally loud, deadspots do not exist. Due to the satin finish, every neck is an absolute flatterer. Due to the carbon construction, a very flat and very pleasant string position can be achieved."

The bass is based in Poland, but worry not - I have an experience if it comes to sending stuff abroad. And the case visible in the photo comes with the bass of course.

Sorry about the quality of the photos - can't take pictures for sh*t. But believe me, in reality the bass looks spectacular.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Michal

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png

Edited by produkt

• 2 weeks later...