Why become a member? ×

Free chord charts - any interest?

ikay

Over the past 10 years or so I've created around 200 charts (revised figure) for my covers band in a simple format which is easy to use for the whole band. The charts just show the chords and song structure and are particularly useful when learning new songs. Minimises disagreements about who's getting it wrong lol!

Sample attached below, all songs are in this simple one page format. Too many songs in the archive to list here but suffice to say largely wedding/function band material.

If free access to these charts would be of interest to anyone please drop me a pm and, if there's enough interest, I'll explore ways to make them available to download somehow.

Also, if there are any particular songs you'd like charts for just let me know. I'm recently retired and have some time on my hands xD

Chords-This Will Be.doc

Edited by ikay
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Send this over to the Transcriptions Page, that'll be handy! Look forward to seeing more!

Also, may I suggest, instead of chords, maybe using the Nashville Number system would be really useful. So that one chart can be used, no matter the key :-)

Edited by dand666

Best idea on BC since... Well, since the last Very Good Idea. Excellent page layout, simple to use (even for non-drummers...). I've a fairly extensive 'collection' of disparate songs, standards and others, but in very varied formats. This is about the best I've seen, and I'd be interested in adding to my library. Stout work, sir; you're a Good Egg for making such effort available. Have a resounding hand...
x93SDBh.gif

• Like 1