Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Oldman

TRADED: Fretless LImelight Jazz in Fiesta Red
£800

I have decided to sell this Limelight Fretless Jazz in Fiesta Red. I bought a Limelight P earlier this year for a Blues Project (the way you do) and decided to twin it with a fretless Jazz, mistake I should have commissioned another P, fretless. Anyway the Blues project gigged once and musical differences caused it to falter then fail. All incidental of course, but you get the background. I commissioned it from Mark in May and took delivery late June, it is a really nice bass to play, dots on the side no poncy lines a lovely rosewood board. I have not gigged it, it hangs on the wall of the man cave. New cost was £965.00 including a Generic Bass Case.

Anyone who owns a Limelight can verify the build quality of Mark's Basses and this is no exception.

I'm looking for Cash and with this in mind I will take a big hit as its only 6 months old! so how does circa £800 seem?

I would trade for a fretless P no lines any colour and some cash my way :biggrin: other  than that just money will be fine.

Thanks for looking

More snaps later

Limelight Jazz.jpeg

Edited by Oldman
Price cut

Guy’s this a seriously good bass, if you have a Fretless, unlined Limelight ‘P’ we can trade. I am also amenable to a part chop of the head variety, try me.

Ok OK why don't you, take the pennies from my eyes :biggrin:

I'll take £700.00

Yes that's £700.00 or a part chop with a Class D head and the balance Cash.... Or, Or, I'll do a straight swap for a Limelight fretless 'P', no lines... any colcour

Edited by Oldman