Why become a member? ×

Hi all,

For sale is my excellent 3 band EQ Music Man Stingray HS bass with great sounding MM humbucker but also a single coil jazz pickup and 5 way selector switch. This set up gives the player lots of great versatile tones and also the opportunity to blend the tone of the MM humbucker with the jazz single coil- which sounds beefy! I bought this new in 2008, as it has been well maintained and looked after during that time it is in very good condition. This bass is awesome and a rock-solid performer so I will be sorry to sell it but needs must, as they say.

A recent browse through the Ernie Ball Music Man website indicates that the HS Stingrays don't seems to be being made any longer so also a rare instrument. The photos don't do the beautiful ash body justice and everything else about the bass lives up to the level of build quality and performance that you would expect from a Stingray bass. Also included is a Music Man hard case which due to the fact that I have used a gig bag, has never been properly used so is in as-new condition.

I am based in Brighton and would very strongly prefer the buyer to try out the bass in person and collect but I could be open to a meet up within the South East within a reasonable distance.

Sorry no trades please as I need the money and space in my flat. Christmas will soon be here so treat yourself!!

Here's my feedback thread:

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/306417-feedback-for-edlib-3/

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by EdLib-3
Sold
  • Like 1

Thanks Quatschmacher. There's a whole lot of Music Man bass knowledge on this forum so I'd better add these other details, which I'd previously forgotten to include:

Weight: 9 lbs, 5 oz (4.22 kg) this is not approximate.

Serial number: E67480

Edited by EdLib-3

A great looking and sounding bass at close to half the price of the same model new. I'm also willing to send this by courier in the UK at additional cost to the buyer (although as I mentioned I would very, very strongly prefer buyer to try out and collect, or a meetup). It hurts to sell this bass so someone end my suffering and buy this beauty!!

• 2 weeks later...