Why become a member? ×

Now Withdrawn
£650

FuNkShUi

I'm putting both my TKS S112s for sale because i have seen something come up, that suits my circumstances better.

I only ever use one on gigs now, as onstage monitoring, so the second never gets used. Just seems a waste having it sitting in my garage, so i am going to move them on to buy a combo. If the combo i have seen sells, i'll remove these. 

They sound brilliant. I'm guessing there's a bump in their mid-range as i've always thought they have amazing clarity in the mix. Lightweight with a very focused sound. I play in a band that really plays through a lot of genres, and they have performed admirably at each. I've always thought they went extremely loud for a small package. I am very happy with them, and wont be upset if they don't sell, as i am more than happy with the sound from them!! One thing which may bother some people is they don't have a tweeter. When i tried them, i didn't think they needed it as they still were able to go bright enough for my needs!! YMMV

Condition wise i'd say 9.5/10. I would give them a 10, as i can't see a single mark or blemish on them, but if i say 10, im sure there'll be a tiny scratch somewhere i've missed!! They're in mint condition. Feels very sturdy and well-made. Metal corner protectors.

Anything else you'd like to know, just ask. I'd recommend a trial so you can hear them. They really are amazing cabs.

I can post them, but would prefer collection to ensure they stay in the condition they are!!

Here are a few pictures

gfG8f4A.jpg

2tgboJn.jpg

Kl4XRnz.jpg

rk4RB1F.jpg

7SDMNTx.jpg

T2lk1oa.jpg

Not interested in trades, unless for an AER combo or a Alain Caron 121 lite.

Thanks for looking

Edited by FuNkShUi

I remember seeing these on the TKS website/Facebook page aaages ago and drooling over them. I’m actually rather tempted but as I’m not gigging and am already the proud owner of an amazing TKS cab it would make zero sense.

Someone really needs to grab this deal - incredibly well built cabs made with quality parts. You won’t be disappointed!