Why become a member? ×

Double Bass 1960s plywood 3/4 size - £650
£750

1960s double bass - great for a beginner upgrading from their first bass.

Plywood body and ebony fingerboard. Custom bridge with adjustable height capability.

Solid extendable floor pin.

Strung with Thomastik Infield light strings. 

Protective bag included.

Well looked after in general, but the cracks in the neck has been expertly repaired by Guitar Doc Dave Grant long before I owned it, and I've had it around 15 years with zero issues.

I'm in Central Scotland. Collection preferable - but I'll be willing to meet somebody halfway once distances have been discussed.

Photos:

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/lawriemacmillan/library/Double Bass?sort=3&page=1

DB 1.jpg

Edited by lawriemacmillan

Good luck with this Lawrie, just a month ago I would have taken your hand off, as I was looking for a back-up bass to take to pubs and festival kinda gigs. I’m sorted now, but this looks like a very useful bass at a great price, so I sure hope it goes quick!

On 16/12/2017 at 13:45, Rabbie said:

Good luck with this Lawrie, just a month ago I would have taken your hand off, as I was looking for a back-up bass to take to pubs and festival kinda gigs. I’m sorted now, but this looks like a very useful bass at a great price, so I sure hope it goes quick!

Ah Rabbie - glad to hear you got sorted anyway and I appreciate the comment. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...