Why become a member? ×

3TS Bitsa PJJ with SD - sold pending
£225

Harryburke14

With a heavy heart I am listing for sale my bitsa PJJ. With me moving house and planning a build next year, I need to cut back on basses.

It was bought on this site around this time last year and has seen some changes since.

The neck is a no-name one Jazz-type one with a rosewood board, pearloid block inlays, cream binding and a 'Mojo' waterslide decal on the headstock. There is a Hipshot string tree and MIM Tuning machines.

The body is a squier one, in a 3-tone-sunburst finish, fitted with a Seymour Duncan SPB-3, Fender USA dual coil jazz humbucker and a KiOgon wiring loom with coil split for the bridge humbucker. There is a battery box on the back of the body as once upon a time there was a preamp installed, but I wanted to make the switch to passive. Finally, there is a MIJ threaded saddle bridge and it is strung with Rotosound flats. The only picture I have currently is this one here, stood next to my "signature" jazz bass. I will get more pictures later if my phone allows 😅

The bass was put together and given a setup by our very own AndyJR, and as such plays wonderfully. Price is £225 collected from B36 Birmingham, but will listen to offers and trades.

20170513_152031.thumb.jpg.0f74b67b1296a06b24d3f6db479780ba.jpg

Edited by Harryburke14