Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe 70's Precision Bass SOLD!!
£300

James91

Fender Squier Precision Bass

Classic Vibe Series

2015 model

4 string

Black body

Maple neck with black block inlays and binding!

This bass is in great condition!

Looks amazing with the block inlays on the vintage tinted neck.

Some say these are built better than the Mexican Fenders.

Straight neck with nice low action.

Comes with strap, soft case and a new sealed set of 105-45 Marshall nickel strings.

Only selling due to wanting to try a precision but I much prefer my jazz basses and the collections getting a bit too many now!

Will get some better quality pictures in better lighting soon, just gauging interest.

Price is £300

Collection from Bournemouth or posted for £20.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.507e62ff2e6965d732880bc58ff48ff1.jpgs-l1600-1.thumb.jpg.6aaff0ab14dc0f081f3e5b63d47b7f73.jpgs-l1600-2.thumb.jpg.8f58f7baa908dd1ed946d9de836f7563.jpgs-l1600-3.thumb.jpg.651d33942909a9cbf6da21f3b4a1ce5f.jpg

* I'm going to make aware this is my first post on here before someone else does, I had to make a new account as I forgot password/couldn't reset my previous account (SpooJames.. which also didn't have too many posts.)

But reassured I am a genuine seller and this will be posted all tracked and insured.

Edited by James91
Sold

I've said many times, these Squier CV range are awesome build quality, and every one I've played has sounded and played beautifully
I've had a play on a couple of these, in shops - as I was really tempted to get one at one point
Normally, I wouldn't think of a P bass with blocks & binding as a classic combination - but these look stunning in black, with maple and black blocks :)
I've been on a mission to reduce my bass collection, or I'd be sorely tempted by this
GLWTS