Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** K&K Bass Master Pro dual pickup and preamp
£120

**NOW SOLD**

K&K Bass Master Pro dual pickup and preamp £120

I no longer have the bass I used this with so am now selling. The new price is around £300 Ii believe. I don't have a stereo mini jack cable to go with it, but there are some documents with the original instructions in the box for how to install and tips on how to get the best from it.imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55a

Here's a product description that I found online

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aK&K Bass Master Pro system for Upright Bass - transducers and preamp

The Bass Master Pro is a very sophisticated transducer system for the upright bass. It consists of three components: The Double Big Twin bridge surface mount transducer, one Bass Max wing mount transducer, and a very powerful dual-channel preamp with excellent features.

The Double Big Twin pickup is designed to transmit a harmonized jazz bass sound with a lot of very low and high frequencies. The high frequency response ensures a clean amplification of the finger pick sound. The low frequency transmission produces the desired very low bassy sound picture.

The Bass Max wing mount transducer transmits more midrange, which adds power and definition to the sound. When playing arco, we recommend using only the wing transducer. It is also compatible with small combo amps.

The dual-channel preamp is a belt clip unit that features two volume controls, a stereo input, and a line level output on the outside of the box. Inside the box are adjustable controls for gain, bass, and treble for each channel. The tone controls offer an incredible +/- 20 dB. This is a wider range than some big boards on the market today! To keep the box as small as possible these controls are trim pots (small potentiometers for adjustment with a precision screw driver which is supplied). Once you install the pickups, you can adjust the two channels with these trim pots to your personal preference and needs. While performing, the two volume knobs on the outside allow for quick adjustments.

20171213_194200.jpg

Edited by funkyprawn

• 2 weeks later...