*SOLD* Vanderkley x2 112EXT - £700
£850

rushers

FINALLY SOLD

£850

£800

£750

FINAL PRICE DROP - £700

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SELL THESE CABINETS SINCE DECEMBER 2017. THEY ORIGINALLY WENT UP FOR £850. 

Sure most of you are familiar with these wonderful cabinets. Incredibly Punchy, clear and loud, serious business. You really get what you pay for here. Flawless.

Based in Bristol and can drive to meet you depending on distance or perhaps arrange a courier, whatever is easiest.

Ideally like to sell them as a pair but will consider offers if you just want one.

Selling them as I'm upsizing!

Give me a message if you've got any questions or want to see more photos, happy to chat over the phone if that suits.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Built in: Holland

Power: 300 watts @ 8 ohms

Speakers: 1 x 12– special-design neodymium, 1” tweeter with variable attenuation

Frequency response: 45 Hz – 16 kHz Sensitivity: 100 dB for 1 W @ 1 m

Dimensions: 410(h) x 500(w) x 410(d) mm

Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)

2011 Review - http://www.vanderkleyamp.nl/fileadmin/Downloads/Review_112EXT_BGM.pdf

5a2fe1d2f1f7b_Photo12-12-2017133215.thumb.jpg.8b3667e762562edfdbb59a6461d9f023.jpg

5a2fe20938bdc_Photo12-12-2017133240.thumb.jpg.884a6ae5accd489a6f064fb14f32478d.jpg

5a2fe215eadd8_Photo12-12-2017133244.thumb.jpg.bb2001e7c9f95bab43ec7722936d6777.jpg

Edited by rushers

21 hours ago, petergales said:

Great cabs these. I have two and use them as a stack. Very light and beautiful tone. Good luck with the sale.

Hi Pete - how do these compare to the Agular 1x12 cabs you used to have or to similar Berg cabs?? 

15 hours ago, peteb said:

Hi Pete - how do these compare to the Agular 1x12 cabs you used to have or to similar Berg cabs?? 

Hi Pete. Good to hear from you. Hope you are well.

As you know I really like Aguilar equipment and it does sound great. The GS cabs take a lot of beating. I wouldn't have sold mine were it not for the fact they only have one handle and I have two knackered shoulders. As a result the temptation to try to lift one in each hand at the end of the night and swing it into the back of my car is just too great and I ended up doing myself further damage. The VKs are a lot lighter and have two handles and that makes lifting them a lot easier.

Sound-wise, I guess if I shut my eyes I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference quite honestly. It's strange how the mind plays tricks on the ears and imagines things that aren't there.

If you would like to try them out (and I also have a VK410LNT) you're always welcome to pop round and I'll stick the kettle on.

All the best

Pete

4 hours ago, petergales said:

Hi Pete. Good to hear from you. Hope you are well.

As you know I really like Aguilar equipment and it does sound great. The GS cabs take a lot of beating. I wouldn't have sold mine were it not for the fact they only have one handle and I have two knackered shoulders. As a result the temptation to try to lift one in each hand at the end of the night and swing it into the back of my car is just too great and I ended up doing myself further damage. The VKs are a lot lighter and have two handles and that makes lifting them a lot easier.

Sound-wise, I guess if I shut my eyes I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference quite honestly. It's strange how the mind plays tricks on the ears and imagines things that aren't there.

If you would like to try them out (and I also have a VK410LNT) you're always welcome to pop round and I'll stick the kettle on.

All the best

Pete

Hi Pete - I might well take you up on that...! I'm looking to put together a lightweight rig with a couple of matching 112 cabs. I was looking for Bergs but these Vanderkleys look like they would fit the bill. Unfortunately I'm £300 short at the moment but that will change after a few more gigs next year. 

Speak soon, 

Pete 

• 3 weeks later...