simonroberts788

Sold: Traynor DynaBass DB800H 800 watt solid state head
£495

Made in Canada with huge transformers and top quality components. Extremely versatile and powerful. Runs speakers down to 2 ohms for multi speaker rigs. This amp has so much clean headroom where necessary but also has a switchable 12AX7 valve distortion channel with blend control to retain clean bass punch. Preamp can be switched from solid state to valve. Built in compression and resonance control to dial in feel from baggy to tight trouser flapping. Comes with touring grade 3U flight case. 23kg. Great 5 band EQ with parametric mid and scoop control. The best non-tube bass amp I’ve ever used but I’ve just bought a tube head so has to go. This 800 watt solid state head feels so much more powerful than the class D lightweights I’ve used and it’s definitely far more reliable. Check out the manual online for more spec and read the rave reviews. This was Traynor’s flagship bass amp and retailed at over £1000. In excellent condition. Happy to discuss postage or meeting up somewhere.

Photo 11-12-2017, 17 07 23.jpg

Photo 11-12-2017, 17 08 14.jpg

Photo 11-12-2017, 17 07 02.jpg

Edited by simonroberts788
item sold

Here's a link to the page with manual and specs.

http://traynoramps.com/legacy/discontinued/product/dynabass_800h/

And some forum reviews... (not my opinions!)

https://www.talkbass.com/threads/traynor-db800h-tc115-x2-mini-review.627371/

I've got the original box as well so I can ship it within the UK. It'll be around £45 though as its heavy at 23kg including the flightcase.

Edited by simonroberts788

Price drop to £450 - this is a huge sounding Canadian made amp thats packed with features. Absolutely trounces any Class D head I've tried for sheer power. Built like a tank too so wont break down after a year or two of gigging.

Hey Rich - I'm down in Cornwall but I could get it to Bath today if needs be or I'm happy to ship it to you. It's in a flightcase and i've got the original box which is solid.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By matthewkeyss
      Hi Guys 
      I am selling a 2 channel Aguilar AG500 amp head. It is in pretty nice condition, and comes with the pictured case, power cable and also the channel footswitch. 
      Collection from Maidstone, Kent. Until the 5th February, I can possibly sort out postage within the UK at buyers expense (courier and packaging). 
      You can contact me on here, or by mobile at +44 seven 429 58812 six. 
      Thanks!
      Matt 
      P.s. I have been locked out of my old basschat account but can be found here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/profile/11275-matthewkeys/

• By razzthekid88
      Reluctantly selling my pride and joy bass rig but sadly just can't justify it as I'm more focussed on other instruments and not actively playing bass in bands as much as I used to.

Ampeg SVT-VR with wheeled flightcase
      USA Made - not Vietnam. Been gigged well since I've had it but still in good condition and sounds amazing. In my opinion the best sounding amp I've ever played through.
      Comes with a heavy duty flight case customised with heavy duty trolley-style casters which makes transportation much easier. Can post photos of this if required.
      £1000

Bergantino NV610
      This is an unbelievable cabinet, hard to beat it in my opinion. It performs well in every scenario with a clarity and punch that I haven't heard anywhere else. I've found this cab to be easier to transport than the Ampeg 610 cab and sounds as big as the matching 810 VR cab the head was originally purchased with but in a smaller, more manageable frame.
      Comes with padded leather cover.
      £750

Ready to collect or shipping can be agreed with buyer at buyers cost. I would be willing to discuss transporting personally in Scotland.

Would ideally like to sell together but open to reasonable offers. No trades please.

Thanks!

• By Beer of the Bass
      70s Dynacord Eminent II amplifier.  This is a valve powered amplifier originally intended for PA use, using a pair of EL34 run at high voltages for a rated output of 80 watts.  In stock form the amp had a four channel transistor preamp, and was built to be very clean and linear sounding.  The perspex front panel has green lights behind it, so it's quite stylish in a kitschy way!  
      I have modified the amp by removing two of the transistor preamp channels and building a preamp based on a late 60s Ampeg B15n using a 6sl7 valve.  This is the four black controls on the right of the front panel.  I used a high voltage FET stage to match the output and impedance requirements of the 6sl7 preamp to the power amp section of the Dynacord, but the signal path for this bypasses all of the original transistor preamp circuitry.  I have also rebuilt the power amp with new filter capacitors and a new pair of JJ E34L valves, and set the bias to suit them.  The two original input channels and their master volume and EQ are still functional too. 
      With the Ampeg style preamp, it provides a very pleasing classic bass sound, and would be a good addition to a retro-minded studio or for moderate volume live use.  It doesn't provide heavily overdriven sounds, but with the preamp gain turned up it does a great subtle breakup that thickens up the sound nicely, and it also has a nice range of clean bass tones.  It's quiet in terms of background noise too.  
      It's relatively compact for a valve head, and comes with a well used but useful ABS flight case to carry it in.  It has impedance selectors on the back panel to run 4, 8 or 16 ohm cabs.  
      I realise this has been around for a while - I've found a suitable box to pack it in, including the plastic case pictured.  So it's now £180 including postage via Parcelforce 48.

• By loremil
      Hi! I am not using these much so decided to sell this fantastic mini-rig.
      1 x white GR700+ lightweight amp head including Gator Amp bag (£300) (https://www.grbass.com/gr700/)
      1 x orange GR112 cabinet (8ohms) (£400) (https://www.grbass.com/cabinets/gr-112h/)
      I have had these for two years and they've seen home and live use and have some minor wear and tear, but other than that work perfectly and are loud, transparent, and lightweight (I've transported both across the river in London a few times with no problems).
      Collection in London only please, and no trades.
      Here are the specs for the head and cab:
      GR700+ head:
      POWER
      700W RMS 4 ohm, 350W 8 ohm
      DIMENSIONS
      Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 5 cm
      Weight: 2,1 Kg
      PLUS
      - VU meter led - 9 Volt Output pedal effects - Switch fan on/off noiseless - Subsonic filter for woofer protection - Color: black (other colours available on request) - Panel+logo: brushed aluminium with possibility of colours customization
      FRONT PANEL
      - Input - V meter dot bar - -10 db - Aux In - Gain - Mid Eq - Bass - Mid Frequency 400-800 hz - High - Sub Filter - Volume DI / headphone - Master - Mute - Led mute - Out headphone
      REAR PANEL
      - Input 230-115v (auto selectable) - 9 Volt - Tuner Out - Send/Return - Pre/Post DI - DI Output - Speakon/Jack Outputs
      GR112 Cabinet:
      POWER
      450W RMS (AES Standard)
      DIMENSIONS
      39 H, 51 W, 35 D cm
      WEIGHT
      12,8 Kg
      COLOURS
      black, white, custom colour
      IMPEDANCE
      8 or 4 ohm
      BASS REFLEX