Why become a member? ×

KEN SMITH BURNER 4 - Excellent condition!
£1200

Miki Groove

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my beautiful Ken Smith Burner 4. It's the upper Burner model with quilted maple top and 5 piece walnut/maple neck. 

The bass is from 1994 and I would say the condition is 9.75/10.  Only a little surface scratch in the back that you can see in one of the pictures. That's the only ding that's worth mentioning.
Frets are in excellent shape, the neck is straght, it was recently set up and adjusted by a guy who works at Thomann.

I bought it from a Bass Chat member (Janez) a few months ago, but the problem is I have too many basses and this one doesn't get played.

The bass is in Barcelona but I can ship it anywhere in Europe. We should discuss the shipping costs though.
It comes with fresh strings, a Ken Smith leather strap, hard case (non original) and an extra set of Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky.

PRICE DROP: 1250€ shipping included.

Thanks for watching :-)

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_2352.JPG

IMG_2353.JPG

IMG_2354.JPG

IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2357.JPG

IMG_2358.JPG

IMG_2359.JPG

IMG_2360.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG

Edited by Miki Groove

As a previous owner i have to confirm that this is a beast of an instrument, everything works PERFECT and the bass was really always taken care of! The neck is unbelivable and the sound is...Wort way more^_^

Dealing with Miki is a joy so buy with confidence! This bass is a gem...

GLWTS Miki!

Cheers,

Janez

On 10/12/2017 at 22:32, johnny1982 said:

As a previous owner i have to confirm that this is a beast of an instrument, everything works PERFECT and the bass was really always taken care of! The neck is unbelivable and the sound is...Wort way more^_^

Dealing with Miki is a joy so buy with confidence! This bass is a gem...

GLWTS Miki!

Cheers,

Janez

Thank you Janez!! :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...