charlie_groove

SOLD Warwick SSI Custom Shop
£2200

Charlie is one of the most talented bassists/writers around imo - just listen to the Powafunk album to hear it -  maybe some of the “magic” will rub off!!  😎

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Risk101 said:

Charlie is one of the most talented bassists/writers around imo - just listen to the Powafunk album to hear it -  maybe some of the “magic” will rub off!!  😎

Thanks for your kind words bro!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Basilpea
      Only bought this a few weeks ago, then found an MB2.  Condition is as new in original packing as sent from Germany.  Plays well, it has the original strings supplied but deserves some better ones.  Mirror finish (makes it difficult to photograph).  Thomann's current price is £925
      Can post to UK address for £20.  Collection OK when government guidance permits. 5-String Electric Bass
      Top, sides and back: Maple 4-Piece laminated neck: Maple with ekanga veneer stripes Fretboard: Wenge Fretboard radius: 660 mm Frets: 21 Extra high, nickel silver, jumbo Scale: 866 mm (long scale) Just a Nut III (made from Tedur) Nut width: 45 mm Pickups: Passive MEC Vintage single coils Passive electronics Controls: 2 Volume & 2 Tone 3-Way toggle switch for pickup selection Machine heads: Warwick Bridge: 2-Piece Warwick String spacing: 16.5 mm Distance B to G-string: 66 mm Hardware: Chrome Warwick Security Locks Weight: 3.9 kg Original strings: Warwick RED (42301 M) .045" - .135" Colour: Black solid high-gloss  

Further Information
      Colour Black Soundboard Maple Neck Maple, Ekanga Fretboard Wenge Frets 21 Scale Long Scale Pickup System SS Elektronic Passives

• By Atomic dustbin
      Fender CS 51 vintage custom p bass for sale only. No trades thanks. All case candy except lead. Hang tags, plectrums, strap, C.O.A all present. Weight around 9lb 1 oz. Bass is in excellent condition with just a couple of tiny indentations on the body from the metal covers ( I wish they would not fit these things!) New EB slinky coated strings fitted this week.  I will just stick with my old stingray for the odd time I get a chance to play at home. Any questions please ask. I have bought and sold a few times on Basschat ( sold my last CS precision to Walshy) . Collection from East Yorkshire or York.. I will take video and send it to the buyer before closing the case if it is couriered. Definitely no trades thanks. Big Price drop £2200.  

Having looked at the Eurosender courier service on Basschat I will be happy to post fully insured and will pay the first £30 of the cost to help. Please let me know and I will get a quote. 

I can send more photos or info if required. Dave

• By jamesbur
      Temporary Price drop to £650 for two weeks, get it whilst its cheap!! (will ship within mainland UK for additional £35)
      I'm somewhat reluctantly selling my Pro series Warwick Star Bass 5 string. This bass is the older model made in Korea (not the current Chinese made Rockbass model) and is 34" scale rather than the current 32" scale basses. The bass is in overall very good condition with a few belt buckle scratches on the back (pictured) but otherwise very clean (the 3/4 pic of the front shows finger-print smears, not scratches!). The bass is finished in high-gloss 'Nirvana black' with cream binding on front and back. The pickups are the standard Warwick chrome plated MEC (the logo has rubbed off the neck pickup a little bit) and the electronics are stock passive with pickup selector switch (neck, both, bridge). There are some minor finish imperfections such as some small marks on the side of the fret-board, etc but these have been present from new. The star bass is a semi hollow-body design with a centre sustain block and a set neck which is glued to the body. The frets on this model are brass (rather than the nickle frets on the newer model). Comes with original Warwick strap-locks (which are ok but not great quality) and original adjustment tools.
      The bass cost me about £1600 new from Thomann a few years back and has been a reliable workhorse, gigged mainly on relatively tame 60's cover band gigs where it fits perfectly in terms of style and tone. Comes with a sturdy Hiscox hardcase (shown in pictures) which on its own cost me well over £100.
      Buyer collects from Norwich (or will meet halfway if within 100 miles of Norwich). Payment on collection with either cash or bank transfer.
      EDIT: Added demo video with audio recorded directly with no compression or EQ. (video at bottom of images)

bass demo-hardware.mp4
    • By foya
      Custom shop ‘64 relic from 2001
      great shape and sound
      no issues and neck is straight and you could set a really low action 
      weights 4.01 kg 
      Feel free to ask if you’re interested!