charlie_groove

FS Warwick Streamer Stage I Custom Shop (now 2100£)
£2200

Hello guys, I’m selling this piece of beauty. Warwick build this bass specially for me under my specification. It’s a unique bass with a powerful sound and has performed great at higher pro levels. 

Here you can watch a video-demo that I arranged for it so you can check her capabilities. It’s a very versatile bass and by the way, it’s a gorgeous finish!!!

It has an scratch on the side because of the screws of the strap (see the pic), otherwise is perfect. I later installed an Aguilar OBP-2 preamp and EMG active pickups, a combination that I like a lot and that suits this bass perfectly. 

In this link you can check the specifications that Warwick used to build this bass: http://www.warwick.de/en/Warwick---Products--Instruments--Customshop---Masterbuilt--Basic-Bass-Models--Streamer--Streamer-Stage-I--Streamer-Stage-I-4-String--Streamer-Stage-I---14-2734--4-string--Pictures.html

I told the guys on the Custom Shop to build after this customizations: 

* Ying-Yang inlays
* D-Tuner
* P style inverted pickups (as an a regular P bass, more room for slap pluck)
* Ocean Blue Oil Finish

In this video I play it, and besides it’s a “fake live”, the bass on the audio track is exactly this. In fact, I recorded several of the Powafunk album tracks with her. 

The instrument is located in Barcelona. Price doesn’t include shipping. I only would accept trades + cash for:

Sandberg California VM4 bass (every finish but black - maple fingerboard)
Music Man Classic Sabre (every finish but black - maple fingerboard)

Please, don’t offer me any other trades since I won’t accept anything but cash and the equipment I mentioned above. Payment through PayPal.

Thanks and see you around!

24613972958_02707f756d_k.jpg

24613973238_a2cc6505bd_k.jpg

37598866325_f5fdb5f019_k.jpg

IMG_3586.JPG

Edited by charlie_groove
Minor corrections
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, KuzBass said:

Wow, what a beauty! Sounds fantastic! I must tell I enjoy your playing very much! Tight, articulate and groovy! GLWTS!

Thanks a lot man :)

I would trade this beauty for a MM Classic Sabre maple fingerboard + money difference.

Edited by charlie_groove
correct bass model

21 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Stunning bass. Love the tone on the Powafunk clip. Fantastic bass work.

GLWTS should go quick i expect.

Dave

Thanks a lot for your kind words Dave. It's really a pro instrument. And it's fairly unique. 

Happy new year!!! :drinks:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ajbrinkman
      Hi there all
      im selling a great head and cab, £500 for both

HEAD- WARWICK QUAD 4, with protective casing

400 watts, 19"
      *two ECC83 tubes.
      * Quadrumatrix dial to alter basic tube characteristics.
      * Rotary controls for gain, bass, mid 1, mid 2, treble & master out.
      * Separate low & high boost, mid shift, 2 switches.
      * Phones jack, mute switch.
      * Rear panel: groundlift switch, DI out (switchable pre/post), parallel effects loop, tuner out.
      * Fan cooling (temperature controlled).
      * Weight: 33 lbs. / 15 kg
      * Depth: 16.93 in. / 430 mm

CAB- AMPEG PB 210 H

[Neodymium magnet woofers make it lightweight
      HF horn enhances articulation 
      Italian poplar plywood that offers lighter weight and greater resonance
      telescoping handle and wheels for transport
      HF variable L-pad control
      1/4" and Neutrik Speakon connectors
      15"W x 24"H x 15.5"D
      comes with speakon cable

Please email [email protected]

• By dyerseve
      Warwick BC10, Excellent cosmetic and full working condition, barely used, includes manual and power cord(figure 8)
      £50 delivered in mainland UK
      See here for details, photos and unbiased user reviews:
      https://www.thomann.de/gb/warwick_bc_10.htm

Specs:
      Bass Combo Amplifier
      10 W 8" Warwick Custom speaker Bass reflex housing Robust metal grill Silent Class A preamplifier 3-Way EQ with controls for bass, mid-range and treble DDL (Dynamic Distortion Limiter) for distortion-free playback Cooling via air flow through bass reflex housing Noiseless fan 2 Inputs for active or passive basses Both instrument inputs usable simultaneously for two instruments AUX stereo input with mini jack socket for connection to MP3-Player, CD-Player, etc. Integrated headphone amplifier AUX in; signals via headphones in stereo Dimensions (W x H x D): 320 x 250 x 220 mm Weight: 6.20 kg  
    • By pappzoltan1
      Hi folks,
      Up for grabs is my Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 string, made in 2006. Sadly there's no place for me to use it as I'm currently without active bands, and at the same time in need of some funds, so she has to go. A splendid instrument with a truly fantastic low end and THAT Warwick growl, but can be tamed if that's what you want. Here are the obligatory facts from Warwick about this specific piece of wood:

Serial number:
      D 124413-06
      Article number:
      1255080010GDAFZOWW  produced:
      2006-04-12 Description:
      Streamer Stage II, 5-string
      Natural Oil finish
      Afzelia body
      Ovangkol neck
      Gold hardware 

Made in Germany   Has two marks on it, both are visible in the pics below. Will be sent via courier, shipping is included in the price. The bass is freshly set up by a professional luthier and has untouched strings on. No trades, please.   Located in Budapest, Hungary.
        If you have any questions, let me know! 

Cheers, Zoli

And without further ado, here she is, basking in the sun! 

• By sumorabbit
      Warwick Streamer CV German Pro Series £750
      No trades please.
      German made pro series Warwick Streamer Fretless. Has EMG J pickups installed and the VolVolTone circuit to compliment (one knob is a dummy knob). I still have the MEC pups and passive circuit (Vol,Vol,Passivetreb,Passivebass) that came with it,  I could swap it back in on request.
      2 small marks on the body otherwise great condition and sounds great, It's just not getting used and I have many other basses.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Mayones Jabba 5 with Aguilar pups and 2 band pre passive/active and passive tone.
      A few small dings as pictured, Frets levelled recently, lovely smooth low action. Sounds as a jazz bass should with Mayones quality in buckets £900
      Test drives welcome (I have the truss cover for the Warwick, I just tend to leave them off all my basses).
      Collection preferred, or I can deliver within reason. I'm out of shipping materials to post it safely, so shipping would incur extra cost ro purchase cartons and bubblewrap. Located in Bolton North Manchester
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      RAY HAS SOLD

good image hosting    

image hosting

free image hosting