Why become a member? ×

SOLD Warwick SSI Custom Shop
£2200

charlie_groove

Hello guys, I’m selling this piece of beauty. Warwick build this bass specially for me under my specification. It’s a unique bass with a powerful sound and has performed great at higher pro levels. 

Here you can watch a video-demo that I arranged for it so you can check her capabilities. It’s a very versatile bass and by the way, it’s a gorgeous finish!!!

It has an scratch on the side because of the screws of the strap (see the pic), otherwise is perfect. I later installed an Aguilar OBP-2 preamp and EMG active pickups, a combination that I like a lot and that suits this bass perfectly. 

In this link you can check the specifications that Warwick used to build this bass: http://www.warwick.de/en/Warwick---Products--Instruments--Customshop---Masterbuilt--Basic-Bass-Models--Streamer--Streamer-Stage-I--Streamer-Stage-I-4-String--Streamer-Stage-I---14-2734--4-string--Pictures.html

I told the guys on the Custom Shop to build after this customizations: 

* Ying-Yang inlays
* D-Tuner
* P style inverted pickups (as an a regular P bass, more room for slap pluck)
* Ocean Blue Oil Finish

In this video I play it, and besides it’s a “fake live”, the bass on the audio track is exactly this. In fact, I recorded several of the Powafunk album tracks with her. 

The instrument is located in Barcelona. Price doesn’t include shipping. 

The price of this bass is unbeatable and right now I'm not thinking on trading it, unless someone consider trading a USA MTD 535-24 plus money from my side.

Payment through PayPal or cash if I meet you in person.

Thanks and see you around!

24613972958_02707f756d_k.jpg

24613973238_a2cc6505bd_k.jpg

37598866325_f5fdb5f019_k.jpg

IMG_3586.JPG

Edited by charlie_groove
SOLD
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

Surprised this hasn't sold. Bit of a one of custom bass too.

Good luck

Dave

Hi Dave, I have to say I'm really surprised too. I was selling three of my Warwicks and I thought this was the one that was going to be sold first. Good looking and even better sounding bass... well, I guess you never know... Thanks for the comment bro!

• Like 1

The price of this bass is unbeatable and right now I'm not thinking on trading it, unless someone consider trading a USA MTD 535-24 or 534-24 plus money from my side.

Edited by charlie_groove
Trading options

• 3 weeks later...