Why become a member? ×

Bergantino BAmp or Forte

afterimage

You can buy direct yes. Bergantino are also very much looking at ways to get them in to the UK, so certainly aren't forgetting about everyone else round the world - so hopefully there will be some news on that soon.

Having experience with the B|Amp, knowing what I know now, yes I would most certainly import. I am a fan!

I've not tried the Forte yet, but I would love to get one in to the magazine for a full video review. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, signals said:

Not sure I think fluctuations in exchange rates and shipping and cabs are very heavy too

Yeah I think exchange rates and the costs of shipping stock was a problem, especially when everything went err Br*x*t mad.. 

1 hour ago, afterimage said:

Have ordered direct hopefully custom and vat are not too expensive bit of pain trying to do it through my local bank ended up using TorFx money transfer 

Ahhh I've not heard of TorFx. I've always used Transferwise, which so far has been very good; similarly, it was difficult and more expensive through my own bank.

21 hours ago, dood said:

Ahhh I've not heard of TorFx. I've always used Transferwise, which so far has been very good; similarly, it was difficult and more expensive through my own bank.

Bank was outrageous TransferWise was another one I looked at good service from TorFx 

They texted me and called as well 

Only just seen this thread, great choice by the way!

I bought my bluetooth foot pedal direct from Bergantino after buying BassDirects last Bamp.

The transaction was simple and the duty to pay wasn't much. The pedal arrived within 2 days of ordering it, which is quicker than most delivery within the UK!

I can't wait to see what you think about the amp, have fun!

27 minutes ago, afterimage said:

COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, UNITED KINGDOM 
Your item is being held in Customs at 10:42 pm on December 13, 2017 in COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, UNITED KINGDOM. 

Which is the place it will stay the longest in the whole journey, sadly.

58 minutes ago, afterimage said:

Hi Dan ,its been in customs four days now its saying revised custom charges  after being released no letter yet i dont expect it to be sent this side of Christmas  its a lot of hassle to import stuff 

never again

It’s a real shame that your amp purchase has turned out to be such s problem. I wonder if Jim knows what a hassle it can be buying direct from him if things don’t go smoothly. We need a new UK outlet or as you say people may be put off.

I hope customs get things sorted quickly for you.