Why become a member? ×

Feedback for mrbassman_de

Platypus

I bought a fantastic Celinder Update J5 recently from mrbassman_de. Found him to be very flexible and easy to deal with.
Had great communication throughout and the bass was expertly packaged and shipped.
If you’re ever tempted to buy a bass, from Rainers exotic collection, don't hesitate!

Edited by Platypus

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I just received a stunning Celinder J Update from Rainer - the transaction was incredibly easy and professional throughout. Packing was superb and the bass arrived from Germany very rapidly. Rainer is utterly trustworthy and extremely good to deal with - I would have no hesitation in dealing again - a real pleasure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I bought Rainer's Rob Allen MB-2. He is a real pleasure to do business with. The distance between us seemed to make no difference as the bass arrived yesterday packed to within an inch of its life (an elephant could've sat on it and not damaged the precious cargo within) a mere week since initiating the transfer of funds to Germany and that included a weekend! Top man, highly recommended.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a Fodera MG from Rainer. As always he has been very supportive of my questions and deliberations. When we got to the deal it was clean and quick, the bass is excellent and in perfect condition. Always a pleasure to do business with Rainer, I'm only sorry I didn't get to see the collection in person this time....!

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased a 6 string Fodera Emperor Elite II from Rainer. He is outstanding. Really can't speak highly enough of this fine gentleman. This was my first purchase outside of eBay or large companies, so I was a little nervous, and he was excellent, very reassuring and a pleasure to do business with. Quick shipping, expertly packaged, very reasonably priced and the bass... wow... the bass... WOW!!

Deal with confidence, this guy really is a truly great seller, and offered lots of support, he went above and beyond what was needed for our deal. Highly recommended. A++++++

Just bought a Fodera Matthew Garrison redwood top and a Presentation I titanium bridge Anthony Jackson signature from Mrbassman. He is a great gentleman , available to speak and explain all i've need and great take care to his basses :)

Thank you Rainer!!!

• 1 month later...