Why become a member? ×

Please close: Now traded. Fender US PJ bass 2008
£750

tredders

I seem to have accumulated a few "extra" basses recently, so I'm going to move one or two on.

First up is this lovely Fender US PJ, which I picked up in a recent trade.  It's actually a 2008 US Precision, and has had a matching Fender Jazz pickup professionally (luthier) fitted, and blocks fitted at the same time.  These aren't peel off stickers, this is a proper nice pro job. 

Bass is in very good condition - I can't see any marks on it.  Neck feels really nice - quite thin front to back, and typical P bass width.  Truss rod works as it should, and it's currently strung with Chromes.

With the P bass pups alone, it sounds like a proper P bass.  Ditto if you solo the Jazz pup, you get a typical Jazz sound.  Both on, and you get a nice blend.

Excuse the terrible pics - they were taken directly under lights, so there are plenty of reflections and dust showing.  Don't worry, these aren't dinks.

Doesn't come with a case, but I think (I'll check tomorrow) I have a spare gig bag that can go with it. but I've found a nice quality gig bag that it can go in.

i-Lx4XSnN-L.jpg

i-CBspgJW-L.jpg

i-Wjvs2P7-L.jpg

i-3J8nMTd-L.jpg

i-nv3kCkL-L.jpg

i-jM5jgtN-L.jpg

Price wise, it owes me £750, which is what I'll sell it for.   US P basses alone go for more than this, and with the pro fitted extras, I think it's a decent buy for someone.

Collect from Warwick / Leamington / Banbury / Solihull.  If courier delivery is required, I’ll pack it up carefully and you can arrange your preferred courier to collect  

Only trades I'd consider would be a Thunderbird, a Yamaha BB1200 / BB 2000 or a Stingray, as I'm really trying to stop acquiring basses I won't use!

Any questions, fire away!

Edit: Found a nice gig bag that it can go in.

Edited by tredders

You up for a trade with this? Would you meet halfway im in Wigan? I am also going to Glastonbury this Friday so possibly could meet at services near Birmingham on route but it would be early friday morning. Let me know and check my add in Basses for sale to see all pics and details. Thanks. If you are interested drop me a text on the number on the add.

20171020_125150.jpg