Why become a member? ×

SOLD ALEMBIC MXY pickups & Activator LPF preamp
£350

I'm selling these vintage Alembic electronics, including a pair of MXY pickups and an Activator low-pass filter. Controls are volume, pan and tone control. 

OK cosmetic condition - think vintage stuff fairly taken care of. Perfect working condition, pickups are epoxy-isolated, no hum, no hiss at all, dead-silent. Sounds huge, there are so many tones with such electronics. Solder-free connectors.

A few extra information : http://www.alembic.com/prod/pickups.html

These would cost new 1200$, customs fees not included. 

I'm selling these £350 / 400 euros, instantly dropped to £265 / 300 euros, which is probably a more realistic price. Shipping to European countries included.

20171202_151824.jpg

20171202_151847.jpg

20171202_151808.jpg

Edited by Hooch
  • Like 2

Thank you :-) These are quite difficult to find, esp. at this price. It's a lovely piece of kit. Clear full-range tone Alembic is known for. You get midrangey, phatty-dubby, growly tones from these electronics. Three potis, but so many usable sounds with it !

£220 / 250 euros shipping included.

These are top-notch PUs & electronics. Flawless construction (epoxy isolation, gold-plated connectors), and tones for days, which doesn't sound "clinical" at all. I'm not sure the translation of clinical is accurate. What i mean is that these, just like Wal, reproduce the lively sound of passive electronics, with the flexibility of active-filtered ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic