Why become a member? ×

Moving Head Lights - Futurelight - MH640 - Sold
£200

All items now sold on Ebay.

The clear-out continues and I am selling some of my lighting which isn't getting used much at the moment. 

The MH640 uses a 250W discharge lamp MSD250. They have CMY colour mixing to provide an almost infinite range of colours, 6 colour filters + open and beam shape effect.

The lights have been used so there are a few marks and scratches on them but nothing too distracting. The lamps are both good, Both units have been fully cleaned and serviced and ready to go. The Futurelight units were made at the same factory as Robe and so spares are still readily available should they ever be needed.

The manual for the MH640 can be found here

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me by pm and I'll do my best to answer them. By the very nature of the units they have to be collected. I'm located not too far from Stratford upon Avon and the kettle is always at the ready.

DSC_5305.JPG

DSC_5396.JPG

DSC_5397.JPG

DSC_5399.JPG

DSC_5401.JPG

DSC_5403.JPG

DSC_5396.JPG

DSC_5397.JPG

DSC_5398.JPG

DSC_5399.JPG

DSC_5400.JPG

DSC_5401.JPG

DSC_5402.JPG

DSC_5403.JPG

Edited by whizzzy

• 4 weeks later...

There are no cases included in the package, the lights were transported in the back of my estate car, packed securely. However I do have two individual flight cases which could be made available but this would need to be negotiated as a separate deal.