Why become a member? ×

Ooohhhhh Programmable Sansamp

Creeper

Well I have been that taken with my Tech 21 fly bass rig that I thought I’d give the programmable bass driver a go to give me more on the fly options, and wow this is a serious price if kit. This baby fattens up my sound to supersonic levels of lardy fat phatness, even more so than the sansamp in the fly bass rig.  Three programmable channels is all i need, a lardy phat tube sound, a lardy phat semi distorted sound, and a lardy phat slightly more distorted sound..

First gig with it on Friday night, but I must say that I’m mighty impressed..

Edited by Creeper

43 minutes ago, fleabag said:

I used to be lardy fat phatness myself, till Charic sorted out the software.

That  Tech 21 sounds awesome - programmable eh ?

Programmable indeed, three foot switches to choose your level of lard, the fly bass rig, as fine as it is just has the sansamp on or off and any mid gig messing about is a bit out the question, but this thing is mighty fine. The deluxe has six channels but I think three is more than enough. 

Excellent piece of kit, very happy.

• Like 1

GIgged with it last night and it really did fatten up the sound. The lack of a mid control is not a problem as depending on how you use the bass, treble and volume controls the mids are easily controlled that way. This is explained in the manual and makes sense.

i need to tweak my settings slightly as I had a slight imbalance in volume on the channels but that’s just because I hadn’t had opportunity to use it at a practise.