Why become a member? ×

TRACE ELLIOT V-TYPE BASS RIG (Amp and Matched Cab) BIG PRICE DROP !!!
£1350

SlabMan

PRICE DROP £1000 !! (and will listen to offers) . Can Be Seen in West Sussex.

10 Years ago I left a professional touring band. This rig has been stored (in perfect conditions) in my small music room/studio ever since. I need more space, so this baby's got to go. It's a fantastic piece of kit, and it never let me down once. When I pulled it out to give it a test, it sounded as rock-solid as ever - with the amp on No. 2, the whole place shaking.

It's built like a proverbial 'Brick Whats'it'. The speaker cab is a solid 'shell' of 35mm plywood - there's no access from the back, only from the front - to give it absolute rigidity. The front bezel pulls out so I took a shot without it, exposing the speakers (4 x 12").

5a1ef39a4ab4a_TraceElliotBassRig(nobezel).thumb.jpg.e8d656e505893f4140463ed40517f3df.jpg5a1ef3ad4a78e_TraceElliotBassRig.thumb.jpg.7a969a6a659db2f3787533bef5fc59f3.jpgIt comes complete with flight cases. Without the cases the Amp weighs 18.3 kilos (a little more than 40 lbs), and the Cabinet weighs 32.1 kilos (a little more than 70 lbs). It's an all valve Amp, and it sounds both warm and 'pokey' at the same time

Amp Front 1 PS.jpg

Amp Back 1 crop PS.jpg

Cabinet Panel 1 crop PS.jpg

Serial No PS. .jpg

Edited by SlabMan
A reconsideration

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...