Why become a member? ×

SPECTOR NS-2A Kramer era now SOLD!
£707

maut

The price is GBP 500 / EUR 567,-

Today, a new EURO LX sets you back £1,630,66 at Thomann. Here´s the alternative:

The Spector NS-2A was made in Korea from the late 80´s to the early 90´s when the company was owned by Kramer. The Kramer models were constructed like the classic US-made NS2 with all-maple wings rather than the more recent Euros which have a laminate of walnut in them.

The serial engraved on the electrics cover is NS8391. The previous owner said it´s from 1991, but I can´t verify that as I didn´t found enough info on the web.

The bass has seen a lot of playing and gigging, the condition is definitely used, but everything including electrics and trussrod works fine. The frets are in very good condition.

The rare translucent blueish finish is in good condition, there are no deep scratches. There´s a small spot above each pickup where the thumb rests, the finish is worn off there.

It´s a great playing bass. Despite the fact that it´s made from maple the weight is only 3,8kg, it´s perfectly balanced, and the sound is typical Spector.

I´m located in Berlin, Germany. Shipping is possible to the expense of the buyer.

No trades please.

v3r4yf5b.jpg

purnycuc.jpg

664vaotb.jpg

n65wqjgp.jpg

8xx63hvg.jpg

3eahyd43.jpg

fzhbckor.jpg

hpzy277h.jpg

oplk78gh.jpg

nnpzdoh8.jpg

h3iv6iea.jpg