Why become a member? ×

Rotosound Jazz 77's

Creeper

I've been working my way through a variety of flats over the last 18 months, TI Flats (just too floppy), LaBella FS (just too tight), Labella FL (Nice, but just too dark), Fender flats, (quite nice, but green silks, really.....) Chromes (like these, but they do get quite sticky!) GHS Pressurewound (bit of a nothing string to me), Ken Smith compressors (pretty much he same as the GHS) Pyramid flats (Propper thumpy dark strings, not for me), and finally Rotosound 77 Jazz flats, now i know i am very fickle and i am liable to change my mind, however i find myself really liking the Rotosound Jazz 77 which are the last set of flats that i intended to try (isnt it always the case). I really like the tension on these, not as tight as Chromes, and not as floppy as TI flats (nothing is!) good balanced tone, loads of mids, good low end when you need it, and plenty of sparkle up top, not as smooth as some of the flats i tried, but i quite like the very slight texturing. And to make it even better they are the cheapest set i tried!

Even better they are made in the UK, surely thats a win win.

These are now my favourite string (for this week anyway....)

Edited by Creeper