Why become a member? Read more... ×
Leachr

Tech 21 VT Bass DI
£130

£130 plus postage

For sale as now surplus to requirements,  Complete with original tin and instructions

"the VT Bass DI covers a lot of ground in a small footprint. This multi-function, multi-application format features three different outputs. You can complement your current rig, record direct, drive power amps and go direct to the PA. Just throw it in your gig bag and you're ready at a moment's notice."

IMG_5585.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheSwing
      Tech 21 Landmark 600 Bass Head in excellent condition. Discontinued and rare in the UK.   The Tech 21 Landmark 600 is a 600w powerhouse with two separate pre-amps (the legendary RBI and RPM) built in which can be used individually or combined. This is particularly useful if you set up one preamp for a clean solid low end, and the other for a fizzing distorted high end... or two different tones completely. Two differently formatted channels deliver everything from warm classic tube tones to Sumo-sized distortion. This 3U, 600-watt rackmountable bass head features a fan-cooled chassis and is equally at home in a rack system or as a compact standalone head. Its heavy gauge steel case is touring tough.    With pro features like Neutrik Speakon Connectors (plus 1/4” speaker outputs), a +10dB gain switch to enhance low output pickups and drive active pickups harder, and a SansAmp XLR Direct Output, this amp will quake the bedrock live and in the studio.   Optimal Output Load: 4 Ohms Power Output: 600W  Dimensions: 17”w x 5.25”h x 16”d  Weight: 40 lbs   Comes with fitted Tech 21 dedicated rack ears, and original Tech 21 Landmark 600 Footswitch – also in excellent condition. This allows you to SELECT between the Landmark 600 bass amp's two channels, or to MIX both to get serious distortion/overdrive without losing low frequencies. Also has a MUTE function.
      Only £900.  Collection from London preferred.
      My first sales on BassChat - please see my perfect feedback on talkbass.com ('Swing'). Thanks for viewing.

• By Iheartreverb
      Boxed Andy in good codition, priced to sell at £85 posted.
      great DI that allows you clean and distortion channels with multiple uses
      switchable mid scoop in clean 
      switchable noise gate in drive
      setting drive to clean allows you to simple footswitch between two EQ settings 
      DI, effects out and parallel out allows you to send different signals, good for recording

just need this gone to pay for something I have planned 
    • By MikanHannille
      For sale my whole pedalboard which includes:

Line 6 G30 - £80
      TC Electronic Polytune Noir - £50
      EBS Multicomp - £60
      BBE Sonic Stomp - £60
      Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer - £50
      Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver DI - £110
      Darkglass Microtubes B3K - £110
      MXR DC Brick - £70
      Pedaltrain Metro 16 w/ bag - £20

All in £550 including shipping or can split as price listed plus £5 for shipping.

• By reesource
      NOW £180 INC. POSTAGE WITHIN THE UK
      I absolutely love the sound of this thing, but I've just got hold of a VT Bass DI (same sound but not programmable, and it's a smaller box so leaves space for other fun things on my pedal board), so this is surplus to requirements. It's programmable, with 2 banks of 3 programs, and has 2 available inputs (so it's perfect if you have 2 basses with different sounds or volumes).
      I didn't realise how lacking my DI sound was until I used one of these! It really does breathe life into the sound.
      It's in good condition, with a few minor scratches and marks, most notably on the edge of the XLR mounting plate. Sorry about the rubbish pictures - these were taken from the eBay listing which is where I purchased it from originally. I'll update photos when I get a chance to pick up my pedal board from my band's storage place.
      Price includes postage within the UK.
      Any questions, please shout...

• By Spoonman
      Hello. I'm having a bit of a pedal clearout. All in good working order. Prices include delivery. 

Fuzzrocious Demon (With Clean Blend) - £100 WITHDRAWN
      Although these are good for low end retention as they are, I ordered one with a clean blend for added flexibility. I don't think they come up with this option very often. I love this for a little mid boost and grunt. Includes original box.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlwITiP0Yus

Dunlop Bass Crybaby Wah - £50 SOLD
      Classic Bass Wah. I've heard these have a different sound and sweep to the new mini Crybaby, so they're still relevant! I added the VOL and Q labelling on the side a while back, to help me distinguish the controls. Easily removed if required! 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gXzxKIyy4Y

Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor - £100 SOLD
      Compressor with a clean blend and some other useful options. Includes original box.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkzxSWhPsHo

MXR Bass Envelope Filter - £90 SOLD
      Funk in a box. Loads of info around on these already.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opKs5ZGqVpg&t=5s

Tech 21 VT Bass (V1) - £85  SOLD
      This is the early v1 model. From what I've heard it's as though the cab sim option from the v2 is always on inside the pedal. I've also heard it does have a slightly different sound to the V2. It certainly sounds slightly different to my VTDI anyway, not quite as mellow possibly... 
      Anyway it sounds great if you wanna make your solid state amp sound valvey. One thing to note is that, a while ago the plate that opens up the back to fit a battery in, snapped. I still have the piece but it doesn't slot in. I covered it over with gaffer tape and put velcro on it as I never use a battery anyway, and now it sits flat on a pedalboard, which it didn't before! Probably an easy part to replace though if you wanted to. Includes original tin box. 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKxMaWSKuU

Any questions please drop me a PM. I'm based in Broadstone, Dorset if you wanted to collect.
      Cheers!