Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones M-500, 6T & 9B
£1200

Robin UK

Phil Jones Bass M-500 head, 6T and 9B cabs. The best sounding rig I've ever played, particularly in terms of clarity and punch.

Sadly I haven't gigged for 3 years now, so seems a shame for it to go unused. Full working order. A few nicks in the fake leather trim. Would possibly P/X for a smaller PJB combo, but otherwise straight sale only.

Preferably collection from Salisbury or Ivybridge. Open to offers. May be able to deliver around south England, south wales or along M5/M6 corridor by prior arrangement.

WP_20171209_19_42_32_Pro.jpg

Edited by Robin UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's always the way, if I was gigging and could use it I'd jump on my rig, but as soon as I don't need it anymore, neither does anyone else! They don't know what they're missing (or already have one), the combination of the most crystal clear and punchy sound which can be sculpted into whatever you want, and the ease of mobility of a larger rig on the really rugged castors and modular nature made it a dream for gigging. Soo many compliments on the sound. Oh well, hopefully she'll find some new love soon.

I'm currently running my Elf through a PJB 47. I love the way how you  can amaze people with PJB gear - "how can a silly little rig like that make enough noise?".

Easy!! - Turn it on and blow their heads off. People aren't used to this much volume from such a little package - those who know, know.

GLWTS