Why become a member? ×

Bag End S15D
£375

BassBod

A really nice simple 1x15" cab from Bag End.  Rear port, no tweeter, probably a tweaked Eminence driver.  Has a very musical voicing, bit light on the lows compared to many modern cabs, but this concept dates back to the Alembic Wall of Sound days.  Dark red Rat Fur.  Weighs around 45lbs, comes with Roqsolid cover and full wheeled flight case (not made for this cab, but it fits on its back).  Has jack/speakon and banana sockets.

Very good condition - I'm guessing its around 15 years old.  One small dent in metal grill, and one side handle has carpet tape over the rubber grip, as it started to split.  Rat Fur is a bit fluffy but not bad.

Not really interested in trades, (maybe a small PJB combo?) and collection from Bristol/Bath area strongly preferred.

I'll put some better photos up if there is any real interest - happy to try and answer any questions...

HipstamaticPhoto-529334666.351422.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, it is very nice..small but a bit chunky by current measures.  Interesting to consider this was pretty much the ultimate small light and portable cab for most of the 80’s and 90’s.  

I still use it for some gigs, but I’m going to be doing a lot less soon, so it’s just a case of clearing out for the future.