Why become a member? ×

Fender Precison Custom Shop Postmodern Olympic White NOS - Like new
£2350

Merlino

Selling my absolutely mint Fender Precision Custom Shop Postmodern

New Old Stock - not relic

This bass was bought in 2016, I'm the first owner and I have all the documents

Rarely used, in like new conditions, with the sticker on the pickguard. Not a single scratch or mark on it. Perfect in every aspect

It is all brand new: hard case, cable, strap, cloth, etc... I didn't use anything of the original accessories

Specs:

• One piece alder body
  • Olympic white Nitro finish
  • Jazz bass neck, with Jazz bass original decal
  •  Veneer Rosewood fingerboard 
  • Custom Shop Split coil pickup
  • Lightweiht: about 4 kg

Asking 2400 euro plus shipping from Treviso / Italy

Loking for a straight sale. Not interested in any trades (I could consider trades only with Alleva Coppolo, Stenback or Fodera neck through basses)

In this video you could find the Specs:

Audio Clips here:

http://www.gospel.bo.it/albums/userpics/12069/Hair_Postmodern.mp3

http://www.gospel.bo.it/albums/userpics/12069/New_Postmodern.mp3

YouTube video here:

20160604_110459.jpg

20160604_110637.jpg

20160604_110619.jpg

20160520_123938.jpg

20160604_110556.jpg

20160626_142531.jpg

20160604_110448.jpg

Edited by Merlino

Ah, I remember checking these out when they were announced and totally wanted one as it seemed like a great combination.

By the way, is the truss rod but one of the newer ones which can be adjusted with a hex key without having to remove the neck?

@drlargepants

Edited by Quatschmacher

31 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

By the way, is the truss rod but one of the newer ones which can be adjusted with a hex key without having to remove the neck?

@drlargepants

It's a really good question, unfortunately in this postmodern series You have to remove the neck to adjust the truss rod.

In fact I have set the neck only one time  (after the first string change), because it didn't need any further adjustment in over one year ;-)

6 hours ago, Merlino said:

It's a really good question, unfortunately in this postmodern series You have to remove the neck to adjust the truss rod.

In fact I have set the neck only one time  (after the first string change), because it didn't need any further adjustment in over one year ;-)

Thanks. It seems a shame they didn’t include the more modern truss adjustment, especially as he says in the ad that they’re not tied to period features and wanted to include improvements. (I think Musicman have the right approach; they never do straight reissues, but always include improvements (like 6-bolt plate and spokewheel truss rod nut).)

Still a nice bass though. 

14 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Ah, I remember checking these out when they were announced and totally wanted one as it seemed like a great combination.

@drlargepants

That’s lovely. Too pricey for me though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...