Why become a member? ×

Newbie from Thailand

Thaibass

Hi, I am an Australian who has been living in Thailand/ SE Asia for the past 10 years.

Happy to find this site as I like to keep up-to-date with chat and gear

I have been a bass enthusiast for 40+ years and still play for 4-6 hours per week 'Karaoke style' (I no longer have the desire to drag impressive cabinets and gear to play in beer filled ashtrays). 

I have a studio set up with all the gear and big screen to play with live concert recordings so no one asks me to play obligato or tell me I'm out of tune!

Interested in all styles of music but have a penchant for 70's rock and gear

If I can provide any info on Thailand you most welcome to ask - picture of Daughter in the studio

20161026_180049.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SpondonBassed said:

Hi Spondon, thanks for the nice welcome.   

Steady as she goes is the agenda!   Cake is progressing well with a focus on getting her strength and method over TV talent time stardom ......and avoiding the carpel muscle issues I have.    I've had a 25" scale P and a J custom made for her which is giving a great start.

Just need to keep the volume down and the renditions of punk  Frozen theme tunes and wanting a Nik West hair do!!