Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK300 trans brown (Made in Japan) SOLD!!
£250

SurroundedByManatees

IBANEZ ATK300 JAPAN

Very nice Ibanez ATK300 bass, finished in see through brown which looks very classy. It's a well built and versatile bass, best known for the stingray-like sound it has when switched in full humbucker mode.. 

The ATK has been used a lot by it's previous owner, which is visible in it's appearance. There is a small chip of lacquer missing on the top edge of the bass. On the back there is a lot of scratching/bucklewear and a crack in the lacquer. I tried to picture this as well as possible. The neck has worn around the edges and frets show wear, but the neck plas fine. It's an easy and comfortable bass to play.

eNs7NgP.jpg
kXeW0RP.jpg
etZHfzF.jpg
T1nQFI4.jpg
iAebTiS.jpg
EDsyhWy.jpg
LOzR0MJ.jpg
ZJD7lJJ.jpg
meBCGs6.jpg

I bought this bass used, and haven't played it since I prefer other basses. Actually forgot a little about it, and it has been kept in the closet. I've already put new Fender nps 45-105 strings on it.

No case or gigbag included.

250,00  SHIPPED

The neck will be removed from the body for packing/shipping to meet to the size restrictions of PostNL for international parcels.
Edited by SurroundedByManatees

• SurroundedByManatees changed the title to Ibanez ATK300 trans brown (Made in Japan) GBP 250,-
  • MB1 locked this topic