Why become a member? ×

Billy Sheehan.

geofio

Had a fantastic day yesterday in the company of Billy Sheehan, have been in contact with billy for a number of years, always had great chats with him etc, he arranged for me to meet up with him yesterday in Glasgow, just can't put in words how cool that experience was, i take part time photos of bands for fun, and billy asked if i would take some shots, Mr Big are a very slick set up!!  Pro all the way, i was listening to Billy's onstage sound which is just incredible he has the smoothest low end with just the right amount of grunge on top he is an expert at sound control of a bass guitar , he can manipulate that bass to sound any way he likes it, so happy i got the chance for this experience, great bunch of guys too, i took a pile of photos if anyone fancies a look. cheers Geo

Billy Sheehan pics here    https://www.flickr.com/photos/139327844@N08/

000_0034.jpg

• Like 6

Great photo’s. I was there last night too, my pics aren’t quite as good as yours!! Biggest thing that struck me was just how much fun he has on stage! He seemed to love every minute. Gilbert and him are so talented they can hold the song down, play crazy stinky poo and sing and fool around all at the same time!

E0F65B5A-B703-414D-96B0-DAACFE02BFAD.jpeg

• Like 1

Muchio respect for Billy... Very personable and a great raconteur. Not sure I've heard anyone with a more refined right-hand. His solo on the Stanley special is probably the best... and Stanley's response at 7:40 is hilarious...

Second vid is Bill showing he can cut it in jazz which we know from Niacin. 

• Like 2