Why become a member? ×

FS: Line 6 Bass Pod XT LIve - SOLD...effectively gone!
£140

Scooby

Absolutely immaculate Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live available. Given the awesome range of tones, sounds and general tweakability on offer with this unit and that I rarely ever use effects now (!), I've decided to let this lovely piece of kit go.

Very little use and in immaculate condition, this Bass Pod comes with the manual, mains lead and a genuine Line 6 Carry bag. Not a great deal to say about this unit, other than it is built like the proverbial tank, is very easy to tweak and get just the sounds you want. Looking for £140 plus shipping.

The power of the Bass POD XT at your feet!

The Line 6 Bass POD xt Live includes over 50 stompbox, synth, and studio effects; 28 amp models; and 22 cab and 4 mic models! 11 channel select and effect on/off footswitches mean easy control. Delivers 6 simultaneous effects that can be routed to meet your unique sonic needs. Features a dedicated compressor and 6-band semi-parametric EQ, discrete dry and modeled ouputs, biamp output mode with selectable crossover, USB I/O, and a Variax Bass digital input so you can call up a fully customized bass, amp, and effect setup--all by stepping on a single footswitch!

Edited by Scooby