Why become a member? ×

3 Leaf Audio, COG & Source Audio Pedals For Sale
£380

ratman

For Sale - my 3 Leaf GR2, COG Knightfall 66 mk2 and Source Audio Gemini. I'm selling these pedals as my boards are changing and I have other options and priorities right now.

image.thumb.jpeg.13a0ce752f2b8740f694d90dd48dc42b.jpeg

3 Leaf Audio Groove Regulator 2 (GR2). £190.SOLD PEDNING PAYMENT

A fabulous filter. Now discontinued, these don't come up for sale very often. It's been my go to filter for a while now and I will sorely miss it, but I'm going back to using my old Mini QTron for the forseeable future. It has internal controls for Resonance +/-, Band Pass/Low Pass & Gain +/-. I don't have the original box, and it has pedal board tape on the bottom. Price includes signed for recorded delivery. Or £5 off for collection from North London.

COG Knightfall 66 mk2. £110. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I have a mk1 as well which is one of my favourites. The mk2 has Clean Volume (as opposed to the mk1 Blend). I got this recently but I've decided to stick with my mk1. This one has a one-off custom Darth Vader graphic etched on it. A cracking twin channel OD/distortion, very versatile. I don't have the original box, but I'll ship it in another COG box, and it has velcro on the bottom. Price includes signed for recorded delivery. Or £5 off for collection from North London.

Souce Audio Gemini Chorus. £80.

A very tweakable chorus/flanger/phaser. Easy to use with the knobs on the front, but plug in an iPad or your computer and it's insanely & easily versatile. Lots of models to choose from ranging from old analogue to modern modulation. With 6 saveable presets it's easy to use live.  I don't DO have the original box, and it has velcro on the bottom. Price includes signed for recorded delivery. Or £5 off for collection from North London.

Edited by ratman

Aww man!! I want that cog so much!!! i really wanted it last time (when i had the cash) and it was trade only. ive just spent cash on a new chorus and no money this close to Christmas (or so the wife says) :(

Edited by lee650

14 hours ago, lee650 said:

Aww man!! I want that cog so much!!! i really wanted it last time (when i had the cash) and it was trade only. ive just spent cash on a new chorus and no money this close to Christmas (or so the wife says) :(

Better luck next time Lee.