Why become a member? ×

Greetings from the north (not -pole :))

JvJazz83

Hi, folks. I thougt it was time for me to write a short presentation of my self and what I do (or try to...)

I am currently in the mid- fourties, and just recently picked up bass playing again after about 20 years of thinking to my self: "why dont i play that stick standing in the corner any more...?" Back in the days i learned to play on a Cort Space G2, headless travelbass with  licensed by Steinberger hardware. I still have this little Axe, and am thinkin about using it mainly to teach the bas(s)ics to my youngest, who at the age of 13 is beginning to become interested.:D

About a year ago I got myself a loaner from a bass- playing friend. It's a Squier JV- series Jazz bass from 1983, and he's not getting it back anytime soon! The bass is played through a Gallein Kruger MB200 amp with a GK MB 210 cab (400w) on the recieving end.

I recently startet playing With a band, doing Country/ Americana type Music (which I never thought I'd be playing, but playing is fun regardeless og musikal style and genre).

So: That's the short of it, and i want to thank you all for the informative and meaningful reading- experience i have on this forum.

Best
Hal

• Like 1