Hi all,

Selling my EBS Rig which comprises the following:

6U Rack containing

EBS TD 650 head
Aphex Aural Exciter with Big Bottom!
Korg DTR 2000 Rack Tuner

EBS Proline 410 Cab (4 x 10)
EBS Proline 15F Cab (1 x 15)

Both cabs come with bespoke foam lined professional flight cases with large rubber-wheeled castors

All items in immaculate condition (Flight cases have a couple of scuffs, but that's what they're for!)
All leads/spare power leads/spare speakon leads included

All above included in price of £1400

This is a serious rig, loads of power, can cope with large arenas, down to small pubs/clubs.

Obviously collection preferred, but will deliver if not too far from Lincolnshire, or prepared to meet halfway. I would welcome anyone to come along & try your own bass through this rig. PM via Basschat or email geeceeATntlworld.com
Cheers
R.

[color="#FF0000"]It seems I may have over-estimated the value of this stuff! Now down to an amazing £1400 for the lot![/color]

Edited by Rumblebass

[quote name='Rumblebass' post='33615' date='Jul 18 2007, 01:57 PM']Hi all,
Selling my EBS Rig which comprises the following:

6U Rack containing

EBS TD 650 head
Aphex Aural Exciter with Big Bottom!
Korg DTR 2000 Rack Tuner

EBS Proline 410 Cab (4 x 10)
EBS Proline 15F Cab (1 x 15)

Both cabs come with bespoke foam lined professional flight cases with large rubber-wheeled castors

All items in immaculate condition (Flight cases have a couple of scuffs, but that's what they're for!)
All leads/spare power leads/spare speakon leads included

All above included in price of £2000

This is a serious rig, loads of power, can cope with large arenas, down to small pubs/clubs.

Obviously collection preferred, but will deliver if not too far from Lincolnshire, or prepared to meet halfway. I would welcome anyone to come along & try your own bass through this rig. PM via Basschat or email geeceeATntlworld.com
Cheers
R.
[/quote]

Wow, this is a serious rig. Good deal too for what's included!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Rich' post='45871' date='Aug 15 2007, 03:16 PM']And more to the point, what are you getting instead? :)[/quote]

Not made my mind up yet Rich. Something light & portable yet powerful. Don't really need all the mega watt stuff these days. Most of the time I'm barely on tick over with this rig, the PA is doing all the work. Good for blasting the brass boys with though!
Cheers
R.

[quote name='tuss' post='45862' date='Aug 15 2007, 02:50 PM']Would be quite interested in the head, but presume you're not looking to split? Whereabouts are you? I'm in South Lincs/Norfolk area.[/quote]

Tuss,

I'm in Grimsby. I'd be looking for £625 for the head on its own (out of the rack) & I'd deliver it for you since you're not too far from me.
Cheers
R.