SOLD Glockenklang BAC -
£625

Thomas P

550£

Located in Denmark 

Glockenklang Bass Art Classic pre-amp.

Won't be needing this myself and rather than just laying around I'm open

to offers.

Just received as part of payment for a bass I just sold.

Glockenklang is well known to us all as reference equipment, and

from having tested it today I understand why. Not sure I've ever heard so

much of my instruments as through this pre-amp. Clean yet not sterile, just an open window

to your instrument with an immediate effect by the slightest turn of a tone knob.

General good condition, the usual few marks from having been installed in a rack. Potemeters

cleaned by me, hence no noise when rotated. Only thing I can think of is that the volume knob 

sits a bit further out on the pot shaft than the others, but it is perfectly fixed and rotates as it should without noise.

Regards 

Thomas

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

Edited by Thomas P
Willing to trade

Just played through it for a couple of hours this afternoon. Clean is really not the best word to describe it,

transparant is. Never heard so many variations comming through just by the playing technique of your right hand

as well as the slightest twist of a tonecontrol on my bass.

truely a reference class pre-amp.

Could very well be the case, also as it seems I have misjudged the resell value as another BC member is willing

to let his go for quite a bit less than what I thouht they traded for. We'll see.

So what to do with the Aguilar DB659 I've used for the last 5 years? Decisions, decisions, decisions...... ;0)

Thomas