Why become a member? ×

Aguilar Tone Hammer SOLD
£140

JellyKnees

£135 Including postage and 18v power supply.

Decent nick, a few minor chips but fully functional and noise free. Velcro on the bottom, can remove if required. Selling as no longer required.

Thanks for looking,

Neil

tonehammer.jpg

Edited by JellyKnees
Sold

Hey have a read of this and see if you find it useful.... I’d be keen to get a tone hammer to try this out!

The short version is basically with the AGS mode engaged it changes how the controls interact and from what I read this was developed into what the TH amps achieve? 

I’d love to hear one in action but can’t find a you tube demoing this set up. 

Yeah but I tend to stick to the 'REDDI' settings posted by another TB user. Slight bump in the bass and low mids, treble down a tad, AGS on and just enough gain to make things furry!

The Sansamp style settings with the mid scoop are very good too, not as much sizzle as the BDDI, but that could be a good thing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2017 at 07:59, dannybuoy said:

Yeah but I tend to stick to the 'REDDI' settings posted by another TB user. Slight bump in the bass and low mids, treble down a tad, AGS on and just enough gain to make things furry!

The Sansamp style settings with the mid scoop are very good too, not as much sizzle as the BDDI, but that could be a good thing!

Pretty much the same settings i use with my TH head and it sounds amazing. Loads of low end and a nice grindy top for the high notes. Only heard great things about this pedal too.

GLWTS!