Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash No.12, Saturday 29th September 2018!

Hamster

On 15/01/2018 at 12:39, TrevorR said:

On techniques and the like, Dave Marks (Bass Guitar columnist, bass teacher, session player, rock and jazz sidesman etc), lives in the London region. He is someone I do kinda know and could ask if he would be interested. Top player and absolutely hilarious to boot. Might be dependent on whether he has a paying gig or not.  

+1 for Dave Marks. His masterclass at one of the early LBGS with Darby Todd still remains one of the best things I’ve seen there. Add to to that, he’s a very nice chap into the bargain.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2018 at 09:41, ezbass said:

+1 for Dave Marks. His masterclass at one of the early LBGS with Darby Todd still remains one of the best things I’ve seen there. Add to to that, he’s a very nice chap into the bargain.

don't like him.

Too talented.

Not jealous.

At all.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

OK...... so who's bringing what?

I'll start it off.... copy and paste the following and add your gear:

1) Cetera - Spector NS2 & Legend 4X, Dingwall NG2, Epiphone Vintage Pro Thunderbird, Yamaha BB3000, GK800RB head, Genz Benz Neox212 cab, Tech-21 Dug DP3X preamp/pedal

Still fully expecting to be there this year, so...

1) Cetera - Spector NS2 & Legend 4X, Dingwall NG2, Epiphone Vintage Pro Thunderbird, Yamaha BB3000, GK800RB head, Genz Benz Neox212 cab, Tech-21 Dug DP3X preamp/pedal

2) Ezbass - Maruszczyk Elwood L 4 string fretted (J pickups), Maruszczyk Elwood L 4 string fretless (MM pickup), Rickenbacker 4003s, Rob Allen MB2 fretless, Phil Jones Flightcase + PB300.

1) Cetera - Spector NS2 & Legend 4X, Dingwall NG2, Epiphone Vintage Pro Thunderbird, Yamaha BB3000, GK800RB head, Genz Benz Neox212 cab, Tech-21 Dug DP3X preamp/pedal

2) Ezbass - Maruszczyk Elwood L 4 string fretted (J pickups), Maruszczyk Elwood L 4 string fretless (MM pickup), Rickenbacker 4003s, Rob Allen MB2 fretless, Phil Jones Flightcase + PB300

3) Happy Jack - AliKat DB #004, Mike Lull 54P, all I need to play a doubling gig (that evening) on those two instruments

4) BlueJay - Eminence Upright (left-handed), loads of camera equipment

2) Ezbass - Maruszczyk Elwood L 4 string fretted (J pickups), Maruszczyk Elwood L 4 string fretless (MM pickup), Rickenbacker 4003s, Rob Allen MB2 fretless, Phil Jones Flightcase + PB300

3) Happy Jack - AliKat DB #004, Mike Lull 54P, all I need to play a doubling gig (that evening) on those two instruments

5) obbm - TBA

5) obbm - TBA

6) Nancy Johnson (Paul) - The Big One, rack (GED/poweramp), possibly the dUg DP3x.  A bass.

Edited by NancyJohnson

2 hours ago, cetera said:

OK...... so who's bringing what?

I'll start it off.... copy and paste the following and add your gear:

1) Cetera - The Axe, Spector NS2 & Legend 4X, Dingwall NG2, Epiphone Vintage Pro Thunderbird, Yamaha BB3000, GK800RB head, Genz Benz Neox212 cab, Tech-21 Dug DP3X preamp/pedal

fixed it for you, as you seem to have forgotten something...😜

• Haha 1

5) obbm - TBA

6) Nancy Johnson (Paul) - The Big One, rack (GED/poweramp), possibly the dUg DP3x.  A bass.

7) MacDaddy - Shuker bass(es), Snapdragon Folding bass, Flattley Bass Poison Ivy.

5) obbm - TBA

7) MacDaddy - Shuker bass(es), Snapdragon Folding bass, Flattley Bass Poison Ivy.

8. prowla (Paul) - Maybe a Ric or two and fakers, maybe a couple of Statii, maybe J- & P-basses. Probably a Markbass amp & cab and a pedalboard with some FX.

5) obbm - TBA 

8. prowla (Paul) - Maybe a Ric or two and fakers, maybe a couple of Statii, maybe J- & P-basses. Probably a Markbass amp & cab and a pedalboard with some FX.

9. Old faithful Stingray5; Tune SWV4-BB bass; Eden EC180 1x15 combo. (I also have a gig that evening so may leave the Eden in the car but happy to bring it in if anyone asks).

5) obbm - TBA 

8. prowla (Paul) - Maybe a Ric or two and fakers, maybe a couple of Statii, maybe J- & P-basses. Probably a Markbass amp & cab and a pedalboard with some FX.

9. Stingray5 - Old faithful Stingray5; Tune SWV4-BB bass; Eden EC180 1x15 combo. (I also have a gig that evening so may leave the Eden in the car but happy to bring it in if anyone asks).

10. TrevorR - Wal Pro II E, Wal Mk 1 Custom,  Aria SB700, MarkBass LMII and Traveler 2x10, pedalboard.

Hoping to come. If I can I'll be bringing the items below:

5) obbm - TBA 

😎 prowla (Paul) - Maybe a Ric or two and fakers, maybe a couple of Statii, maybe J- & P-basses. Probably a Markbass amp & cab and a pedalboard with some FX.

9) Stingray5 - Old faithful Stingray5; Tune SWV4-BB bass; Eden EC180 1x15 combo. (I also have a gig that evening so may leave the Eden in the car but happy to bring it in if anyone asks).

10) TrevorR - Wal Pro II E, Wal Mk 1 Custom,  Aria SB700, MarkBass LMII and Traveler 2x10, pedalboard.

11) TheGreek - Mesa M Pulse 600 head/ Powerhouse 1x15 cab and The Psilos bass built by Andyjr1515

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 1

5) obbm - TBA 

8 ) prowla (Paul) - Maybe a Ric or two and fakers, maybe a couple of Statii, maybe J- & P-basses. Probably a Markbass amp & cab and a pedalboard with some FX.

9) Stingray5 - Old faithful Stingray5; Tune SWV4-BB bass; Eden EC180 1x15 combo. (I also have a gig that evening so may leave the Eden in the car but happy to bring it in if anyone asks).

10) TrevorR - Wal Pro II E, Wal Mk 1 Custom,  Aria SB700, MarkBass LMII and Traveler 2x10, pedalboard.

11) TheGreek - Mesa M Pulse 600 head/ Powerhouse 1x15 cab and The Psilos bass built by Andyjr1515

12) JapanAxe (Graeme) - most of the stuff in my signature!

Edited by JapanAxe

Will be along. 

1) Cetera - Spector NS2 & Legend 4X, Dingwall NG2, Epiphone Vintage Pro Thunderbird, Yamaha BB3000, GK800RB head, Genz Benz Neox212 cab, Tech-21 Dug DP3X preamp/pedal

5) obbm - TBA 

8 ) prowla (Paul) - Maybe a Ric or two and fakers, maybe a couple of Statii, maybe J- & P-basses. Probably a Markbass amp & cab and a pedalboard with some FX.

12) JapanAxe (Graeme) - most of the stuff in my signature!

13) Wolverinebass (Andy) - Maybe some Wounded Paw effects/signature preamp and a bass.