Why become a member? ×

Izotope Elements sale

Mornats

BestService are doing a good deal on the Izotope Elements bundle and individual products - Neutron (mixing plugin), Ozone (mastering plugin) and RX6 (audio repair plugin). Highly recommended and at this price a great way to upgrade to the full and advanced products later (which I did with Ozone Elements).

https://www.bestservice.com/deals.html#izotope_elements_sale

I just bagged RX6 elements for 27 euro and it fixed some horrible clicking in one of my tracks very quickly and easily! Neutron and Ozone are great too. (They have demos of them if you want to try them first to make sure they'll work for you).

Cheers, I've just ordered the Ozone Elements, which will probably suffice for pretty well all my needs, without upgrading. Still, one never knows... I had a previous version (probably cracked or summit...), but lost it; it worked very well, the little I used it back then.

I should really stay away from this topic, though; it can lead to more VAS (Vst Acquisition Syndrome...) than my bank would be pleased with. :$

I've succumbed to this one ?

I haven't had a chance to play with them properly yet though , a quick blast on this months compo entry does brighten it up somewhat, so I might just upload a new version before the vote goes up 

ed to add , I thought I was buying ozone 7 elements , but the download was for 8 , the authorisation code was for the 7 but was accepted for the ozone 8 , I don't know if I have won a great upgrade , but it's an extra 1 so all is good ?

Edited by lurksalot
Extra news , read all about it ??

Pluginboutique and Time+Space have the deal now too (possibly a pound or two difference in price and no exchange rate lottery too).

I started on Ozone 7 elements and it made such a difference that I decided to upgrade to Ozone 8 Advanced in one of their upgrade sales. I tend to chuck the individual components all over my track, particularly the vintage tape and vintage limiter. But even the elements version will add that extra shine to your mix and the maximiser is to die for. Charlie Clouser (of Nine Inch Nails and Saw soundtrack fame) loves it and judging from his posts on VI-control he knows a thing or two about limiters.

This is the Ozone 7 Elements interface. Do you get more control with Ozone 8 Elements?

image.png.131fe8e5e7dbaa651ff3c1cc58cd73ad.png

39 minutes ago, Mornats said:

Pluginboutique and Time+Space have the deal now too (possibly a pound or two difference in price and no exchange rate lottery too).

I started on Ozone 7 elements and it made such a difference that I decided to upgrade to Ozone 8 Advanced in one of their upgrade sales. I tend to chuck the individual components all over my track, particularly the vintage tape and vintage limiter. But even the elements version will add that extra shine to your mix and the maximiser is to die for. Charlie Clouser (of Nine Inch Nails and Saw soundtrack fame) loves it and judging from his posts on VI-control he knows a thing or two about limiters.

This is the Ozone 7 Elements interface. Do you get more control with Ozone 8 Elements?

image.png.131fe8e5e7dbaa651ff3c1cc58cd73ad.png

I'll be honest I don't know how much more control I have but there is a lot more detail on the 8 screen and the presents seem more like a pop up 

On 20/11/2017 at 19:50, Mornats said:

BestService are doing a good deal on the Izotope Elements bundle and individual products...

Thanks for the heads up - tempting!

I might pick up a copy of Ozone 8 Advanced at some point. I currently use the old Waves plug-ins for my attempts at mastering; that and relying on my very limited pieces of outboard. Ozone seems to do a lot of the thinking on behalf of the user - good and bad in that, I suppose - but the shortcuts it offers look great. I must investigate... B|

A few features from Ozone 8 Advanced that I really like:

1. The mastering assistant. Gets you to a good starting point and especially useful as you can set it to master based off a reference track.

2. The ability to load in a reference track and A/B that and your track. You can select which bit of the reference track it plays whilst you're playing yours. It even slices the reference track up so you can easily choose the section you want to compare against.

3. Being able to place individual components on a track. I mentioned above that the vintage tape and vintage limiter find their way onto a lot of my instrument tracks now.

Check for any good upgrade deals for Ozone. There's a few knocking around over Black Friday.

1 hour ago, Skol303 said:

Bought Ozone Elements last night for about £25. Now almost certain to upgrade to Advanced during the Black Friday shenanigans, despite me saying to myself that I wouldn't be so hasty.

So yeah. Thanks guys! :P

+1 !   Even after telling myself that I haven't got the hang of what I've already got......:dash1:

Would I follow you all if you'd jumped in the lake ?...........probably !!

nige

2 hours ago, the boy said:

Any link to Black Friday deals. I’m looking but I can only find full price options at $499....

Try here: http://www.timespace.com/izotopedeals and also at https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=3517 for Elements and here for upgrades: https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=3535

Looks around £22 for Elements and £236 for the upgrade to Ozone 8 Advanced. You can also upgrade to Standard for £116 or so.

Just picked up Ozone Advanced from Plugin Boutique. Seems to be the best price available.

Software download and installed... but as yet no serial number. For those of you familiar with using Plugin Boutique, am I right in assuming the serial will be emailed or appear in my user account after a short while? No mention of this on their website that I can find.
*drums fingers*

I had to wait a day for my ozone code but it came through on email no probs , I am much like Fingers , I probably need my ears educating rather than keep forking out for lots of kit that does the same thing but in different ways , non of which I seem to be able to master ?