Why become a member? ×

Really exciting songs...let's see what gets your blood pumping

redbandit599

Hi BC

I like the threads where we post up stuff we like - it's a great way to find new music and bands etc. I also like stuff that gets the blood pumping faster.

I'm into rock and metal - which is obviously mostly meant to be pretty exciting stuff, but there's always those tracks that make you that bit more breathless than others, just listening to them. The ones that you shout yourself hoarse to in the car when no-ones listening and then realise that, yes, you really had better slow down..

I've got loads - lets see what you've got - any genre - just make it really primal, exciting stuff (someone else can start a cerebrally exciting thread..) :D

Here's one of mine - enjoy!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, redbandit599 said:

Hi BC

I like the threads where we post up stuff we like - it's a great way to find new music and bands etc. I also like stuff that gets the blood pumping faster.

I'm into rock and metal - which is obviously mostly meant to be pretty exciting stuff, but there's always those tracks that make you that bit more breathless than others, just listening to them. The ones that you shout yourself hoarse to in the car when no-ones listening and then realise that, yes, you really had better slow down..

I've got loads - lets see what you've got - any genre - just make it really primal, exciting stuff (someone else can start a cerebrally exciting thread..) :D

Love that middle bit with the guitar riff kicking back in.....

Edited by Mudpup
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, musicbassman said:

Well, I'm not usually a big fan of rock, but what about this from Cardiacs? If you're not familiar with this, then the legendary 'impossible to play' guitar solo is at 3.24.

The memory of moshing to this live in 1999 will stay with me forever. Simply amazing. 

Dont know if it's exciting, but this song from Thrice gets me pumped up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tghjkKiSCz4

I have a whole playlist of this type of music, that i do enjoy, but otherwise don't listen to. SOIL , Disturbed, 5 finger death punch, SlickShoes, BFMV etc

Sorry, i don't know how to embed the video. Remove the "s"? Something like that?

Edited by FuNkShUi

20 hours ago, redbandit599 said:

Hi BC

I use to go out with a lady  that looked a lot like Gail Hale 

Fun while it lasted.

Blue