Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) Yamaha BB614 Natural Finish, Price Drop £140 (£165 posted) HAS TO GO!
£150

Del Fletch

SOLD

Yamaha BB614 Active 4-String Bass

Up forsale again now and HAS TO GO!!!

PRICE DROP now £140 collected from Brandon Suffolk or will post and insured to UK only for £165. Possible delivery with in reason or meet up.

Fantastic little bass with a lot of versatility. Having a clear out and it's not being used so it has to go.

I've noticed today when I had to take it out of it's box to move it, there is a couple of small marks on the bottom of the neck just over halfway up, I hadn't seen these before and didn't feel them when I had quickly played it when I took this in on a trade for some pa speakers I had that someone desperately wanted, this was some time ago now, they are very minimal though but I thought I would mention this as I hadn't when I advertised it last time, as I was unaware they were even there until today, I've taken a photo and added it on the bottom of the page. Apart from that it's in very good condition with a couple of very small marks around the bottom edge (Shown in Photo) but nothing major that I can see. Still has the plastic on the front round the knobs and on the back cover.

Bit Of Blurp
For more than 20 years, the Yamaha BB Series basses have been the workhorse for great bass players like Nathan East, Tony Kanal, and Michael Anthony. Then Yamaha reinvented the bass that started it all. The BB series basses boast all the classic characteristics of the original BB's, from the distinctive big body design and bolt-on neck to vintage-style hardware and soapbar and split-coil pickups

Specs

Alder body
Bolt-on maple neck
34" scale
Rosewood fingerboard
21 frets
10" fretboard radius
Original BB-style inlays
]Original BB-style pickups
9V-powered active electronics[
3-band cut/boost EQ
Chrome hardware
Vintage-style tuners
Vintage-style bridge

Any questions please ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

20170415_121245.jpg

20170415_121346.jpg

20170415_122312.jpg

20170416_130503.jpg

20170416_125134.jpg

20171119_174037.jpg

Edited by Del Fletch

Can't.. just spent 600 of your earth pounds on an Ibanez single cut.  Plus I've had 100% bad experiences of Yamahas (I know, its just me).  Otherwise I'd be up your flue in a minute or two.  That's insane money for what looks like a bass worth 3x as much. 

Edited by lownote12