Why become a member? ×

Perfect opening few bars/intro to a song.

julesb

With no guitar in sight I think my favourite intros are (Don't shoot me) both by OMD... " Messages" (the single/live way not the album")and "Electricity"

Last time I saw OMD was one of the very first gigs at Symphony Hall in Brum in 1991, ok wasn't the "proper" OMD .. started with a new song nobody knew, everybody sat and listened and applauded politely... Andy McLuskey  looks all around the hall, says " Just because it's a posh venue doesn't mean you have to behave".. keyboard player starts plinking out "Messages" and nobody sat down for the rest of the night

13 minutes ago, bassbiscuits said:

AC/DC - Live Wire

Jain - Makeba

Van Halen - Panama 

I cant work out how to add links to YouTube etc but I'm sure you can find them yourselves! 

This is how it worked on my iPhone.

On the top right of the YouTube video is an arrow that points to the right, click on this and it gives you various options including “copy link” 

Click on this then go to post and paste. It now automatically embeds the video without having to edit the link.