Why become a member? ×

(NOW SOLD) Squier VM S/B Jazz bass
£200

BaggyMan

In series of ‘murder your darlings’ sweep of my bass collection I am cutting down the number of wonderful basses I have. Some of them relatively recent acquisitions… my main objective is ..downsizing my storage, so need the space…

All my basses are well set up and play great, no issues and in most cases are near perfect or only have age related dings.

So here is #3:  Tobacco S/B VM squire Jazz bass.  (Indonesian build 2012)

I only bought this a short time ago, had to drive a decent distance to get it.  Have serviced it ( polish, fretboard clean and fret polish, new strings.)   

New fender  tortoishell scratchplate ( I had a new one kicking around and its was a better tort imho).  Have also added CTS pots.

Lovely bass, nice slim neck, Duncan designed pickups.  The VM range is quite a step up from the affinity series (which is actually very good at the price point it has to be said). Virtually Unmarked, basically as new (couple of usage marks on the bell plate)

Priced to sell  (and recover my outlays..) and you'll save about £100 on new.

IMG_20171116_202945[1].jpg

IMG_20171116_203009[1].jpg

Edited by BaggyMan
  • Like 1

Someone has just offered to pay cash.  Apologies bills to pay rather than swap.  That said how much would the tokai sell for ?  I also have a beautful bone white bitza jazz , lindy fralin pickups, Fender US body,  through body strung , generic neck (rosewood board)   Parts alone have cost me £400+. Willing to talk a partex with some money.