Why become a member? ×

Sold BASS DOC 60's PRECISION Sold
£575

Pestie

Here is my absolutely beautiful Bass Doc 60's Precision.  It is awesome and without doubt the best Precision I have had and I've had them all.  I recently bought this from Lawrence (Three) off the site.

This bass looks, plays and sounds amazing, it balances perfectly and weighs approx 3.5kg on my bathroom scales.  Here are the specifications provided on the original ad:

• Fender 62 reissue body
  • Allparts Jazz neck with slab board
  • Fender vintage bridge
  • Antiquity pick up
  • Bass Doc Tortie scratch plate
  • Gotoh reverse tuners
  • Fender neck plate
  • OBBM loom
  • D'addario 40 -100 nickel wounds

This is a sale only because finally I have had to come to terms with the fact that I need a shorter scale bass.  It's sad but true!

There is a Fender gig bag with the bass.

I live in Earls Barton, Northamptonshire and would ideally like this collected.  I am willing to travel a reasonable distance if that helps and I will courier at the buyers expense if needed although I will need to get a box for shipping.

Thanks for looking.  I would like £575 please and it's worth every penny and more. NO TRADES THANK YOU.

Bass Doc P 002.JPG

Bass Doc P 001.JPG

Bass Doc P 003.JPG

Bass Doc P 005.JPG

Bass Doc P 004.JPG

Edited by Pestie
  • Like 1

Damn it, Mike, I was so close to buying this, but you beat me to it. I've spent all my spare dosh on two more Precisions since then :(

Sometimes my timing's so bad I wonder if I'm really cut out to be a bass player! :)

Edited by FinnDave

4 hours ago, Pestie said:

Hiya Dave, go on you know you want to!  I hope it’s all good with you and The Wirebirds.

Cheers, Mike, all is well with me & us. Bloody love this bass but can only buy one if I sell one (space issues) and can't part with any of the current collection easily!