Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

davideuck

Source Audio Soundblox Multiwave Pro Bass Distortion *Big Price Drop* 90£
£300

Hi,

I'm selling two good bass pedals!

- Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion, superb distortion sounds without loosing bottom end, from mild to extreme sounds. With the graphic EQ you can use it like a preamp to match different basses output and sounds without changes on your amp gain, super versatile. The pedal is in like new conditions with plastics still on it, original box, manual and original UK power supply. 120 £ for this.-->Price drop-->90 £!

- Lehle RMI Basswitch Dual Band Compressor, this is one of the better comp you can buy, I had a FEA Dual Band Comp Limiter before this one and I prefer this one, similar action and results with much more simple controls and in a much smaller package. I describe it as "invisible" compression, you can set it at extreme levels of compression, it compress but the envelope of the note remain absolutely natural! Impressive unit. As new, with it's original box and manual. Sold! 

Both are pristine and clear on the bottom side too, I don't use velcro, so, really perfect...

Source Audio Multiwave_1.jpg

Lehle Dual Band_1.jpg

Edited by davideuck

How the hell hasn't the source audio gone at that price?!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jimryan
      Stupidly missed two in the marketplace as I forgot I was due gig money tomorrow from before Christmas.  Anyone want shot of theirs?

Cheers 
      James 
    • By Fello
      Hi . I've got a  RMI Aurora NW7BPX 7 strings bass for sale 850£ ono
      It's a beautiful instrument and plays very well. The Delano electronics are excellent, providing a very clear sound I think, with many different combinations/tonal possibilities. The extended register allows you to play bass lines, chords, leads or solos that sound nice, clear and full all over the neck.
      The neck is wide, as expected on a 7 string but still, comfortable to play. It's in excellent condition, with very few small marks on the body. 
      You can find some info about the luthier Mark Ramsay and his bass creations here:  http://www.ramsay-bass.co.uk/ 
      Check him out playing a bass with similar specs: 
      Recently serviced by John at Guitar Hospital
      Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xZFkZUjH68asEtVE2
      Buyer covers shipping cost. Probably around 30£ in the UK. Located in South East London
      Prefer a sale, but would consider trades for a 4 string bass of similar price/quality/condition or a Musicman Bongo 6. Let me know what you've got!

Watch Mr. Ramsay playing a bass with similar specs here: 
      Cheers
    • By VAMPYRE 5
      FEA LABS Opti-Fet OPTICAL BASS COMPRESSOR PEDAL
      £250 o.n.o
      Bought in June directly from Frank @ FEA LABS / USA.
      Cost £277 inc. customs charge.
      Never recorded, gigged or rehearsed with. 
      Flawless & Perfect.
      Boxed ready to post.

• By SteveFate
      EBS multi comp pedal £60 (postage to UK mainland Inc.)
      No original box unfortunately it has been lost to the void when i moved house - Pedal in full working condition - Velcro on underside as it is coming from a hard case which it has lived in for 2 years - easily removed 
      Any questions please just ask 
      *Official blurb*
      "The EBS MultiComp is a high performance, analogue compressor pedal, with a choice between solid state, tube simulation and multi-band compression.
      Make Your Sound Even Better. The MultiComp can make a good sounding instrument sound even better. Once you've tried it, you'll never want to play without it!
      Mechanical True Bypass Switching
      The EBS MultiComp is equally good for guitar as bass, and is the best selling EBS pedal ever.
      Improvements with the new edition: 3 dB higher headroom, new analogue circuitry with higher dynamics and lower noise
      Mechanical True Bypass switching."

• By backwater
      2 Marshall pedals left over from the days when I used a pedal board.
      ED-1 Edward the Compressor. 2012. As new condition with box and manual
      RG-1 Modulation. Marshall describes it as a chorus, phaser and flanger in one. 2006. Pedal is as new, box is worn. Manual included.
      Asking £25 each plus postage at cost.
      Thanks

Andy