Why become a member? ×

Source Audio Soundblox Multiwave Pro Bass Distortion TRADED!
£300

davideuck

Hi,

I'm selling two good bass pedals!

- Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion, superb distortion sounds without loosing bottom end, from mild to extreme sounds. With the graphic EQ you can use it like a preamp to match different basses output and sounds without changes on your amp gain, super versatile. The pedal is in like new conditions with plastics still on it, original box, manual and original UK power supply. TRADED!

- Lehle RMI Basswitch Dual Band Compressor, this is one of the better comp you can buy, I had a FEA Dual Band Comp Limiter before this one and I prefer this one, similar action and results with much more simple controls and in a much smaller package. I describe it as "invisible" compression, you can set it at extreme levels of compression, it compress but the envelope of the note remain absolutely natural! Impressive unit. As new, with it's original box and manual. Sold! 

Both are pristine and clear on the bottom side too, I don't use velcro, so, really perfect...

Edited by davideuck
Pedal traded

• 1 month later...

I could be interested on trades, reverb pedals, octave up pedals (Electro Harmonix POG, POG2, Ring Thing, Pitch fork only), E-Bow Plus, or some cheap jazz bass fretted or fretless, like Harley Benton, Vintage Icon, Frankenstein projects... drop me a message if you want to trade something with cash on your way if needed obviously...